Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't actually answer your question but if you go to the USA COLLEGE DAY in London on the 27th August 2008 there will be plenty of help from the individual colleges about this.
Now to those who actually know what they're on about...
FutureEconomist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by silk192)
I want to apply to US unis this fall and would really like some help on the application process. Having viewing some the unis websites I noticed that they require transcripts from colleges attended after secondary school. I attended a Sixth Form but they do not provide transcripts. Has anyone who applied to US unis tell me how they went about doing it?

Thanks.
A transcript in the case of a student who has done British A-Levels is often a bit tricky. My IB school gave us grades every month to provide us with transcripts, however not all schools do this, which is understandable from the perspective of the universities. As such, all your exam grades for the past four years is all that is sufficient. (ie. GCSEs, AS Levels and A2 grades, BTEC... plus anything else you might have done like an AEA etc).

(I just copied this from my PM to you, but it's here now too in case others want to know)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads