lucexo-1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'm super stressed right now as I am struggling to come up with an EPQ topic!
I am currently interested in studying law at uni (hopefully Cambridge or Durham) however this is not set in stone so I'm looking to do an EPQ with a relation to the law (that I could discuss in an interview) as opposed to solely based on law incase I change my mind. I think an EPQ about Human Rights could be interesting as I could explore it in relation to law, philosophy/ethics, history, politics etc... all of which I am interested in, however I cannot narrow it down!
I am thinking either comparing Human Rights in countries through history, focusing on a specific law and the impact of that, focusing on one aspect of Human Rights, the development of Human Rights through history or about a Human Rights group (e.g Amnesty International). Obviously these are all quite vague and I need to narrow my topic down.
I have to give my supervisor my EPQ title before the end of November. If anybody has any ideas or any law based EPQs people have done that have scored highly, please let me know I'm getting desperate! I'm aiming for an A/A*!🤞🏼
Last edited by lucexo-1; 1 year ago
lucexo-1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If it helps, I am in Year 12 studying English Lit, History and Spanish but I also enjoy RS & geography
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.56%
Excited but a bit nervous (123)
45.72%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.01%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.7%

Watched Threads