Accomodation for Insurance? Watch

3dnut
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
was just wondering, seeing how ive sorted all my finances and accomodation for my first choice, Warwick. I just had a thought... I haven't actually paid ANY attention to sorting out accomodation on my insurance choice, Nottingham. I mean, i'm bout 70% sure i made the grades i need, but just wondering .. was this stupid on my part? Am i the only one who's in this situation?
princess_sue
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well my little sister has picked all her accommodation for her insurance just to make sure, just incase. Try ringing up the Uni, they should have sent you accommodation info as well even if it was your insurance so look for that and send it off.
secretmessages
Report 10 years ago
Some universities don't need you to sort out accommodation if they're your insurance, until after results at least. That said, some do. Phone the university, I'm not sure anyone in the "University of Warwick" forum will be able to fully answer your question about Nottingham
GemmyMonster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
here: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...y/08/firstyear

Took me about 2 minutes via a google search.
secretmessages
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GemmyMonster)
here: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...y/08/firstyear

Took me about 2 minutes via a google search.
OP isn't looking for Warwick accommodation, he's enquiring about Nottingham accommodation
GemmyMonster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh I see.

Well looking http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nh/stude...w_to_apply.htm

You can only apply if you've firmed, so if you haven't and you have to go there, you might not get uni accommodation. So not much you can do until you know by the looks of it.
Quinion
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm afraid posting in the Warwick forum about Nottingham's accommodation procedures won't get you very far, we're not likely to know much about it. All unis differ when it comes to firm and insurance procedures for choosing accommodation anyway.
3dnut
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
im not posting about nottingham accomodation. I'm jus asking everyone else if they sorted out their insurance accomodations before results day
secretmessages
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by 3dnut)
im not posting about nottingham accomodation. I'm jus asking everyone else if they sorted out their insurance accomodations before results day
Well the answer to that is going to be different for everyone. For me, personally no. My insurance wants accommodation sorting out after results day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads