The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
well my little sister has picked all her accommodation for her insurance just to make sure, just incase. Try ringing up the Uni, they should have sent you accommodation info as well even if it was your insurance so look for that and send it off.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Some universities don't need you to sort out accommodation if they're your insurance, until after results at least. That said, some do. Phone the university, I'm not sure anyone in the "University of Warwick" forum will be able to fully answer your question about Nottingham :smile:
GemmyMonster

OP isn't looking for Warwick accommodation, he's enquiring about Nottingham accommodation :smile:
Oh I see.

Well looking http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nh/students/accomm/how_to_apply.htm

You can only apply if you've firmed, so if you haven't and you have to go there, you might not get uni accommodation. So not much you can do until you know by the looks of it.
Reply 6
I'm afraid posting in the Warwick forum about Nottingham's accommodation procedures won't get you very far, we're not likely to know much about it. All unis differ when it comes to firm and insurance procedures for choosing accommodation anyway.
Reply 7
im not posting about nottingham accomodation. I'm jus asking everyone else if they sorted out their insurance accomodations before results day
3dnut
im not posting about nottingham accomodation. I'm jus asking everyone else if they sorted out their insurance accomodations before results day

Well the answer to that is going to be different for everyone. For me, personally no. My insurance wants accommodation sorting out after results day.

Latest