unis with the most somalis?? Watch

davesantana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by toptier)
mate im aware there are going to be tons of diversity which is common sense lol no problem with that just want somalis as well
i listed unis mate. loads of abdis go aston and wolves.
Jackie_Chan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bro. I'm guessing I'm gonna be the only one answering you correctly. But that's probably because I'm Sudanese. We are Muslim and African Brothers ✌ Anyway from my knowledge I would say City university London has many Somalis since I hear many say they wanna go to that university.
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jackie_Chan)
Bro. I'm guessing I'm gonna be the only one answering you correctly. But that's probably because I'm Sudanese. We are Muslim and African Brothers ✌ Anyway from my knowledge I would say City university London has many Somalis since I hear many say they wanna go to that university.
So you’re the only one with the right answer?
Based on a complete guess from what you’ve heard
No facts and figures?
Right......
Jackie_Chan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
So you’re the only one with the right answer?
Based on a complete guess from what you’ve heard
No facts and figures?
Right......
Hi,

I don't know who you are but my reply was directed at the OP not you. Also, if you didn't have an answer then there was no need for you to accuse him of saying his race is better than any other because that wasn't what he was saying at all. Finally, you clearly know nothing about Somalis or even Africans for that matter so I take it you wasted your time by replying trash in the first place.

Thanks for your time sam or sammy or whatever,
Last edited by Jackie_Chan; 1 week ago
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
BCU
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jackie_Chan)
Hi,

I don't know who you are but my reply was directed at the OP not you. Also, if you didn't have an answer then there was no need for you to accuse him of saying his race is better than any other because that wasn't what he was saying at all. Finally, you clearly know nothing about Somalis or even Africans for that matter so I take it you wasted your time by replying trash in the first place.

Thanks for your time sam or sammy or whatever,
As this is a public forum, anyone can reply to whatever they want. And I will.
I never waste my time.
You cannot claim to know the answer and claim to be the only one who does simply by claiming you’ve heard about it. If you want to do that then you need some statistics to back it up
and none of that has anything to do with wether I know any Somali people or not. I do actually.

And people from Zimbabwe and Ghana. A quite a few from South Africa.
None of which has anything whatsoever to do with you claiming to be the font of all knowledge
Jackie_Chan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
As this is a public forum, anyone can reply to whatever they want. And I will.
I never waste my time.
You cannot claim to know the answer and claim to be the only one who does simply by claiming you’ve heard about it. If you want to do that then you need some statistics to back it up
and none of that has anything to do with wether I know any Somali people or not. I do actually.

And people from Zimbabwe and Ghana. A quite a few from South Africa.
None of which has anything whatsoever to do with you claiming to be the font of all knowledge
Yes but the issue is that your reply is useless and unwanted by the OP. Also if you really are educated about Africa like you claim then how come you are so against the OP seeking fellow Somalis? Oh and I don't need statistics when I have people in City university who have told me there is a substantial amount if Somalis there. And with or without statistics my reply was still better than you trying to start arguments with the OP by telling him to stop searching for Somalis only.
P.s it's spelt *front not font 🤦*♂️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (98)
70.5%
No I haven't decided yet (26)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (15)
10.79%

Watched Threads