What if my ap courses do not reach the requirements of royal holloway. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My TOEFL is high above the minimum of the requirement. However, my ap tests do not reach the conditions. Do I still have a chance to get in? I am actually in the middle of the applying process.
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My TOEFL is high above the minimum of the requirement. However, my ap tests do not reach the conditions. Do I still have a chance to get in? I am actually in the middle of the applying process.
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you tell me which course it is that you are looking to study? Our courses have different AP requirements and some are required in specific subjects. We do consider every applicant and their grades and requirements for a place at Royal Holloway but you could always get in touch with our Admissions team if you are worried about not meeting the conditions. You can get in contact with them via [email protected]

Hope this helps,

Philippa
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you tell me which course it is that you are looking to study? Our courses have different AP requirements and some are required in specific subjects. We do consider every applicant and their grades and requirements for a place at Royal Holloway but you could always get in touch with our Admissions team if you are worried about not meeting the conditions. You can get in contact with them via [email protected]yalholloway.ac.uk

Hope this helps,

Philippa
I am looking for APCS. I have the AP level class for last year and this year. Yet, I did not have the AP test score.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.18%
Labour (443)
42.47%
Liberal Democrats (202)
19.37%
Green Party (54)
5.18%
Brexit Party (28)
2.68%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)