The Student Room Group

How to ask your crush if he’s straight?

Hey so I’m a fresher (and a girl) and I have this massive crush on one of my new friends, I’m not planning on telling him how I feel anytime soon but all my friends are claiming he’s gay because he really loves his best friend at uni, so much to the point it’s hard to tell if it’s platonic or romantic. And like honestly I have also considered this so I wanted to ask him straight up, “Are you straight?” because I don’t feel right believing in rumours abt him and all these assumptions and I want to find out the truth as fast as possible because I don’t know if I should try getting over him or carry on loving him. However, I don’t want to make him uncomfortable either so I’m really stuck on what to do.
After labs tomorrow I was gonna say “Can I ask you a personal question?” And ask but I DONT KNOW IF THAT WILL MAKE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE OR
Hi ive wanted to asjk this question before. What i did was find another cute guy, and be like i would totally ship you with him. If hes gay he would respond positively. If he is straight he'd just be like what then you can say lol if you were gay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending