University of Sunderland Nursing accoladesWatch
- Our Nursing courses are in the top five in the UK according to The Guardian University league tables 2018
- Winner of Nurse Education Provider of the Year (Post-registration) at the Student Nursing Times Awards 2018
- In collaboration with local Trusts, this exciting and innovative undergraduate pre-registration nursing programme supports the growth of nursing in the region
- Our Nursing courses were ranked 1st overall in the UK in the 2018 UK Engagement Survey
- Our Nursing courses were ranked 3rd in the UK for Assessment and Feedback, 1st in the UK for Retention and Progression, and 1st in the UK for Employability in the 2018 UK Engagement Survey
- Our Nursing courses are ranked in the top 10 in the UK for Students' Union representing students' academic interests, according to the National Student Survey 2019
Join us and learn from an enthusiastic team of skilled professionals and graduate with the qualifications needed to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a Registered Nurse (Adult).