Dead_Inside
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello Universe! :badger: (don't question the badger he's my mascot now)
Welcome to the Chaos Pit :thumbsup:

I'm starting a Grow your Grades blog to help me sort my life out a bit and hopefully have a bit of fun along the way! At present I am the personification of disorganisation and general chaos - I mean, I have heaps of homework and multiple midterms next week and here I am doing this, so, go figure. I've always been terrible at maintaining this sort of thing, but I'm going to properly give it a shot this time.

I'm studing French, English Literature and Ancient History A Levels at the moment, I'm doing alright at the latter two but screwed up my French speaking AS exam last year, so landed with a D. There's also the problem that my French teacher is a... well, she's not very nice, so focusing in lesson can be somewhat labourious. I'm hoping to get a minimum of AAB, preferably AAA but we'll see how that goes.

Beyond college-y things, I've got three friends, a brother, a couple of parents and a cat. The cat is currently sitting on my trackpad, so typing is a guessing game (such fun!).

Anyway, I hope you stick around and that's all for now.

Au Revoir :badger:
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
why did i have to go and watch the stupid song that that badger emote is from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6CDFn2i3I

everyone else can suffer to
physics_girl_12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Dead_Inside)
Hello Universe! :badger: (don't question the badger he's my mascot now)
Welcome to the Chaos Pit :thumbsup:

I'm starting a Grow your Grades blog to help me sort my life out a bit and hopefully have a bit of fun along the way! At present I am the personification of disorganisation and general chaos - I mean, I have heaps of homework and multiple midterms next week and here I am doing this, so, go figure. I've always been terrible at maintaining this sort of thing, but I'm going to properly give it a shot this time.

I'm studing French, English Literature and Ancient History A Levels at the moment, I'm doing alright at the latter two but screwed up my French speaking AS exam last year, so landed with a D. There's also the problem that my French teacher is a... well, she's not very nice, so focusing in lesson can be somewhat labourious. I'm hoping to get a minimum of AAB, preferably AAA but we'll see how that goes.

Beyond college-y things, I've got three friends, a brother, a couple of parents and a cat. The cat is currently sitting on my trackpad, so typing is a guessing game (such fun!).

Anyway, I hope you stick around and that's all for now.

Au Revoir :badger:
I really wish I had learned French ngl, it's such a satisfying language but was a Spanish at GCSE and AS so I deffo lost out. Can't wait to see how you get on in GYG this year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (83)
18.65%
Labour (185)
41.57%
Liberal Democrats (91)
20.45%
Green Party (33)
7.42%
Brexit Party (15)
3.37%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.35%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.12%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)