Which poems should i pick to revise?

Watch this thread
riaaree
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have mocks coming up in December, being the ones before exams i really want to ace them. i am doing wjec (eduquas?) eng lit a level and in need of some help of which poems from the Plath and Hughes collection i should pick to revise the most (the ones with the most themes/ correlations to other poems in). i would really appreciate any help possible!
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by riaaree)
I have mocks coming up in December, being the ones before exams i really want to ace them. i am doing wjec (eduquas?) eng lit a level and in need of some help of which poems from the Plath and Hughes collection i should pick to revise the most (the ones with the most themes/ correlations to other poems in). i would really appreciate any help possible!
Why not study all the poems that the specification tells you to learn?
riaaree
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Why not study all the poems that the specification tells you to learn?
because there is more than 80, and only 4 will be needed. my teacher said to pick 4 from each poet to revise fully as I cant get high marks unless I get a03 and a05 and it's impossible to learn 80 poems alongside knowing each context and criticism
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads