Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by YellowLover)
Name:  15726161465351342620964585388095.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  121.9 KB
Not an expert but you have clearly completed the question concisely in PEE format which is good and have added statistics which is a bonus.
YellowLover
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by khana2424)
Not an expert but you have clearly completed the question concisely in PEE format which is good and have added statistics which is a bonus.
thanks...do you do a level psychology???
khana2424
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thanks...do you do a level psychology???
Sorry, i don't do a level psychology but my older sister does so I have an idea. I would know a structure of most subject question, particularly as I do essay based subjects and psychology is essay based. But you have been very concise and that is what is required for a level, being very concise but technically accurate.
prssrules9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry, i don't do a level psychology but my older sister does so I have an idea. I would know a structure of most subject question, particularly as I do essay based subjects and psychology is essay based. But you have been very concise and that is what is required for a level, being very concise but technically accurate.
I do A Level Psychology and I agree the only thing that I would say is that you should start the 2 mark question in a similar way to how you started the 6 marker- if you start the answer with the prompt in the question, it’s helps you stay on topic more. Just wondering what exam board you do? I do AQA and I wish studying Autism was an option
khana2424
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by prssrules9)
I do A Level Psychology and I agree the only thing that I would say is that you should start the 2 mark question in a similar way to how you started the 6 marker- if you start the answer with the prompt in the question, it’s helps you stay on topic more. Just wondering what exam board you do? I do AQA and I wish studying Autism was an option
yeahh, that is very true and you are spot on . It is soo annoying how AQA is very limited, AQA kind of messes students up tbh. What you said is very similar to Government and Politics. I do Edexcel for GP and AQA for literature and history.
YellowLover
Rep:
?
(Original post by prssrules9)
I do AQA too and you do study autism in cognition and development option but not in a lot of detail...
YellowLover
Rep:
?
yeahh, that is very true and you are spot on . It is soo annoying how AQA is very limited, AQA kind of messes students up tbh. What you said is very similar to Government and Politics. I do Edexcel for GP and AQA for literature and history.
Ooo I do GP too..how r u finding it??? What year are u in??? Shall we help each other and send each other essays???
khana2424
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ooo I do GP too..how r u finding it??? What year are u in??? Shall we help each other and send each other essays???
oooooo I do Government Poitics too, I would love to have a GP study buddy online I am in year 12 and do Edexcel. I am going to be doing my first essay in the first week back so I won't have any essays but I will defo send some as I do them and get marked throughout the year defo.
We can defo help eachother throughout the years, I will private message you later.
YellowLover
Rep:
?
oooooo I do Government Poitics too, I would love to have a GP study buddy online I am in year 12 and do Edexcel. I am going to be doing my first essay in the first week back so I won't have any essays but I will defo send some as I do them and get marked throughout the year defo.
We can defo help eachother throughout the years, I will private message you later.
Ok lets add each other on google hang out or anywhere else??? Whatsapp??? I am aiming for an A or B and normally get Bs with some As...what essay shall I send you???
khana2424
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ok lets add each other on google hang out or anywhere else??? Whatsapp??? I am aiming for an A or B and normally get Bs with some As...what essay shall I send you???
I am in year 12 but according to our new target grades based on our recent exams and GCSE, I am predicted an A for Government Politics
username4950464
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
omg your handwriting! i wish my handwriting was so neat & perfect like yours! :flower2:
YellowLover
Rep:
?
(Original post by www.ella)
omg your handwriting! i wish my handwriting was so neat & perfect like yours! :flower2:
Aaaawww thanks darl xxx
prssrules9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do AQA too and you do study autism in cognition and development option but not in a lot of detail...
Ahh, that explains it! We're studying Schizophrenia, Gender and Forensic Psychology, I think
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (162)
44.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (41)
11.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
7.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (76)
20.88%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.34%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
6.04%

Watched Threads