What should happen in Doctor Who tonight? Watch

Have Your Say
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Doctor Who fans are awaiting the finale episode to see if David Tennant will remain in the BBC sci-fi drama. Do you want him to stay?

Last weekend's show ended on a cliffhanger, which saw the Doctor being shot by a Dalek and apparently starting the process of regeneration.

The shows' ending has been kept secret with cast and crew being sworn to secrecy.

What do you think will happen in tonight's Dr Who? Do you want David Tennant to remain as the Doctor? What do you want to happen to the other main characters?
Mrgd291190
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd like him to stay. I've always found him funny or serious, when it's called for...I like him.

But he has been around 3 seasons so if he wants to go...I can hardly stop him.

Who could replace him?
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tennant out, Alan Davies in.
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Have Your Say)
Doctor Who fans are awaiting the finale episode to see if David Tennant will remain in the BBC sci-fi drama. Do you want him to stay?

Last weekend's show ended on a cliffhanger, which saw the Doctor being shot by a Dalek and apparently starting the process of regeneration.

The shows' ending has been kept secret with cast and crew being sworn to secrecy.

What do you think will happen in tonight's Dr Who? Do you want David Tennant to remain as the Doctor? What do you want to happen to the other main characters?
Surely he can't remain as the doctor because he is going to regenerate? So there will be a new actor
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
David Tennant should definitely stay! I think they'll find a way to stop him regenerating, and then they'll sort out the Darleks. Basically..
crazylemon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He will regenerate as a Dalek you know it should happen
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd like David Tennant to stay :love:
crypt0r
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He is staying, he has filmed some of the new eps already. My bets are on his old hand, like they give his hand that was cut off to him and he basically grows back form that as it still has that regeneration's DNA. I'm saying the hand because in the first of the two parter the camera lingered on it a few times.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They all live happily ever after......

However, Russell T Davies doesn't do mush :p:
Gemma_08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tom Baker should come back.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by crypt0r)
He is staying, he has filmed some of the new eps already. My bets are on his old hand, like they give his hand that was cut off to him and he basically grows back form that as it still has that regeneration's DNA.
Yeah I was thinking something to do with the hand. It's been lurking around an awful lot.
Mrgd291190
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OH - my friend did mention that he thought that it was made clear that the dalek only clipped him. Maybe a partial regeneration sorta thing

His opinion though, not mine. That Hand idea's pretty good Davies does like these cyclical ideas, like Bad Wolf.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mcjazz)
Yeah I was thinking something to do with the hand. It's been lurking around an awful lot.
It's been rather conspicuous, definitely. And they do like their little hints...

Thing is, [Group] Capt. Jack isn't that clever
crypt0r
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes theres that or rose does something to change time so the dr doesn't get hit by the darlek in the first place though that seems a little more far fetched I think.
hazzypants
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I heard that James Nesbitt was to get it...?
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mrgd291190)
OH - my friend did mention that he thought that it was made clear that the dalek only clipped him. Maybe a partial regeneration sorta thing

His opinion though, not mine. That Hand idea's pretty good Davies does like these cyclical ideas, like Bad Wolf.
Yeah that's a point, it didn't get him completely. Maybe he'll just need to replace the hand. I'm so excited, what a loser :p:
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
It's been rather conspicuous, definitely. And they do like their little hints...

Thing is, [Group] Capt. Jack isn't that clever
Yeah you're right. I bum Rose though, so my bets are on her
Sapphire_Eyes
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by inksplodge)
I'd like David Tennant to stay :love:
Me too

i want him to stay he's the best doctor :love:

My bf on the other hand wants Billie to stay she was a pretty amazing assistant (and lucky)
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah that's a point, it didn't get him completely. Maybe he'll just need to replace the hand. I'm so excited, what a loser :p:
If you look at how it hit him, and the 'fx' of the shot, it appeared to only hit one of his hearts...:ninja:
Mrgd291190
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Might be. Just screw it on

There's a dozen people here, all speculating what'll happen tonight. You're not alone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (162)
38.94%
No - but I will (22)
5.29%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.56%

Watched Threads