opinions on taylor swift? Watch

toedchicken1989
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
personally i love her music and i think she is so talented and her songs are meaningful and amazing! however alot of people dont seem to like her as much anymore- what do you think of her?
wazzupitsme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think she started off as a little, innocent country singer and then set to soar into a world of glam and fame for her honest singing talent. We can all appreciate the fact that she can sing like no other. However, with her writing songs about other celebrities she dated, creating music videos targetting other celebrities, pulling up internet feuds with crazily famous singers that were in the industry before her and what not has certainly made her less likeable to the general public. But it isn't as if that has stopped any of her singles being at the billboard top 10 so.....

On a personal note, I somehow find that despite her gift of singing she does give about an aura of being a 'spoiled, American brat' and that doesn't sit too well with the public or me. At times.
davesantana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
shes just like ariana, cardi b, adele and billie elish. super large fanbase so even if her music is sh** she'll rack up millions of streams just because of the edgy teen fans they have.

honorable mention: dua lipa
Last edited by davesantana; 1 week ago
ساره
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I like her but I don't listen to her music since I'm into different music
Arundhathi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've been listening to Taylor since 'fifteen'. I used to love her songs as they were so damn relatable and got me through my tween and teen years. I guess, Taylor has changed over the last few years. She got dramatic, bitter and more of a 'pop' singer than a country artist. Personally, I love the old Taylor a whole lot more than the new one. I think that she got too dramatic. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, I still listen to her music.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I like her music a lot and have listened to her latest album a number of times now.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
like her music
xxlaila03xx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Used to be a fan back in 2011-12
Not a time I'd like to go back to
(Maluma's way better)
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She can’t sing live at all and I don’t think she’s very talented. Some of her songs are quite good but most are meh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (121)
63.35%
No (70)
36.65%

Watched Threads