What am I suposed to think!!!! Watch

123corky
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I've known my boyfriend for years, weve not been going out long but have been living together for a few months now.
I know when he was younger he questioned whether or nt he was bi-sexual or gay but has told me he is happy with me and isnt attracted to men at all but does enjoy playing in tha region if u undertand me however he assures me he isnt really interested in anything like that anymore, so i just thought ok.. and we carried on.

however i woke up in the night to this awful squelching sound-- my bf was fingering himself.. i was in shock i really dont know what to think!!!!! i really cant get my ehad round it and its really distured me! he said he didnt even know he had done it! and was asleep-- it went on for about an hour. he said he wasnt even dreaming about anything like that! he deffinetly was asleep during it.

im starting to worry maybe he is lying to himself and me about his sexuality???!!!! xxxx
nolongerhearthemusic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How would that mean he's attracted to men?
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Straight men can enjoy anal intercourse too. It may make sex more enjoyable for him.
Fleece
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So what, you lay there next to him for an hour listening to your boyfriend finger his own arse and you didn't say anything?
danmccolm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think this makes him gay/bi..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads