Any good hairdressers? Watch

eoeoeo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just want a specific fringe. I feel like they never listen to me and do what they want. Are there any good hair salons out there?
If its in nottingham too that would be nice.
xxlaila03xx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah me
I'm a professional
But nah seriously. I don't trust hairdressers anymore, I just cut it myself
You should do that too
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've always had good experiences at Toni and Guy salons. I always ask for a male hairdresser too, they usually give better haircuts I've found.
eoeoeo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I've always had good experiences at Toni and Guy salons. I always ask for a male hairdresser too, they usually give better haircuts I've found.
Thanks. You sure they listen to specific requests? I just want curtain fringe/bangs and that's it. I have a fear hair stylists will just give me a full on bang lol
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by eoeoeo)
Thanks. You sure they listen to specific requests? I just want curtain fringe/bangs and that's it. I have a fear hair stylists will just give me a full on bang lol
I would say so. Best bet is to take a picture of what you want so they're sure of what you want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
66.92%
No (44)
33.08%

Watched Threads