Joop! Homme Fragrance Stain Issue... Watch

Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Got my hands on the Joop! Homme a few weeks ago, but only got around to using it the other day...and unfortunately...I decided to use it for the first time on a white top...and I came to realise a number of stains appeared as a result of spraying the fragrance...

Was wondering if anyone else has has similar problems...?

dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should let fragrace dry before putting clothes on top. Are you putting clothes on right away?
Sulli
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
can't help with that, but i just thought i'd add that that is SUCH a nice smell well done on the purchase haha
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
You should let fragrace dry before putting clothes on top. Are you putting clothes on right away?
What you mean..?

I laid my top on my bed, and sprayed it, then put the top on after like five minutes. The stain appeared as soon as I sprayed it onto the top...

(Original post by Sulli)
can't help with that, but i just thought i'd add that that is SUCH a nice smell well done on the purchase haha
It is indeed. I randomly tested the spray again on an old white top, and sprayed it all over it to see the stain problem, and yeah, it did appear again, but kept the top around my room for the smell to spread...beautiful...it's just a good "dreamy" smell...if that makes sense...
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you should spray it onto your skin directly, and not your clothes people will still be able to smell it!
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by G??RTHAN)
What you mean..?

I laid my top on my bed, and sprayed it, then put the top on after like five minutes. The stain appeared as soon as I sprayed it onto the top...

As jen says, perfume shouldn'tbe sprayed onto anything but dry, bare skin. It's not designed to go directly onto clothing, so it may well stain if you do that. Wait for it to dry properly before dressing.
gyrase
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What the...? u spray fragrances on your clothes? :s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads