Simon0276
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous#9)
I do get told to take it off but i leave it on anyway last time i left my tie on i was moaned at
well I probably wont have this issue for much longer as my school is going towards school polo shirt
username5017602
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Simon0276)
well I probably wont have this issue for much longer as my school is going towards school polo shirt
My parents have a go at me when im in uniform how do u deal with it when ur dad tells u to change?
Simon0276
Rep:
?
I ignore it as long as I can but eventually I do have to change. why dont you try loosening your tie or taking the tie off that may work.
davesantana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I left school 10 years ago but still wear my uniform, it's that comfortable.

Spoiler:
Show
not srs. I always took it off as soon as I got home.
u still wear ur school uniform?
username5017602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I ignore it as long as I can but eventually I do have to change. why dont you try loosening your tie or taking the tie off that may work.
Its not necessarily the tie thats the problem its mainly the fact that im wearing uniform that triggers my parents
Simon0276
Rep:
?
why dont u just change then?
username5017602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do end up changing in the end but i dont want to since im actually comfortable in my uniform
Last edited by username5017602; 1 week ago
Simon0276
Rep:
?
I do end up changing in the end
would u wear a polo short instead of tie and blazer if you had the choice like I do at school or would u still wear blazer and tie.
username5017602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
would u wear a polo short instead of tie and blazer if you had the choice like I do at school or would u still wear blazer and tie.
Id rather wear a blazer and tie
Simon0276
Rep:
?
tell you what next week why dont we both stick to either changing out of uniform or loosen the tie at least
username5017602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
tell you what next week why dont we both stick to either changing out of uniform or loosen the tie at least
Okay then well loosen our ties tell me what the reactions were next week
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Okay then well loosen our ties tell me what the reactions were next week
ok let me know. are we loosening them straight after school or wearing them loose all day
username5017602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do it after school
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Do it after school
how about loose during school and off after school
username5017602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
how about loose during school and off after school
You can do it however you want to do it
Simon0276
Rep:
?
You can do it however you want to do it
ain't you going to do same
username5017602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ain't you going to do same
Im gonna wear it neat at school and maybe at home too cos the way i wear it wont matter
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Im gonna wear it neat at school and maybe at home too cos the way i wear it wont matter
I thought we was going to try to stop our parents moaning at us to take off our uniform
Alesha1991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, when I was at school I normally used to get changed as soon as I got home unless I was feeling really lazy. Sometimes if I knew I was going somewhere after school I'd take another sweater or hoodie in my bag, take my school jumper and tie off at the end of the day and change into that. I'd just wear the same skirt instead of going home and changing everything. Sometimes also a change of footwear and socks so it was less obvious I was still wearing part of my uniform.
Simon0276
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alesha1991)
No, when I was at school I normally used to get changed as soon as I got home unless I was feeling really lazy. Sometimes if I knew I was going somewhere after school I'd take another sweater or hoodie in my bag, take my school jumper and tie off at the end of the day and change into that. I'd just wear the same skirt instead of going home and changing everything. Sometimes also a change of footwear and socks so it was less obvious I was still wearing part of my uniform.
what was the main issue in keeping your uniform on? were you embarrassed to wear it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
66.92%
No (44)
33.08%

Watched Threads