Foundation / flashback Watch

anongirl_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m currently using Estée Lauder double wear it’s amazing but the flash back is horrific 😭 i got told anything with zinc oxide or spf is what causes it but i can’t see to find a foundation without both of them??? anyone have any recommendations i would prefer it to be a medium-full coverage foundation
bad bunny
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
that's very unusual, estee lauder's foundation is known for not having flash back. have you tried using a setting powder that doesn't cause flashback? that may be the issue.

if not perhaps the wet n wild photo focus foundation, not as good quality but the formula is designed to prevent flash back. or even a huda beauty one?
anongirl_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by bad bunny)
that's very unusual, estee lauder's foundation is known for not having flash back. have you tried using a setting powder that doesn't cause flashback? that may be the issue.

if not perhaps the wet n wild photo focus foundation, not as good quality but the formula is designed to prevent flash back. or even a huda beauty one?
Oh really? All I’ve ever heard is people say is Estée Lauder is amazing but the flashback is horrid. It’s so weird how certain people don’t get flashback and some do. My powder is the RCMA no colour so that can’t be the issue, I will try the wet and wild one anyway thankyou!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (54)
68.35%
No (25)
31.65%

Watched Threads