The Student Room Group
Maybe a hint that he likes you a lot more in that way and doesn't want to be a "friend", if you know what I mean! :wink:
Take the hint, he's likely not interested.
The exact thing happened to me. I requested to follow this guy I liked on insta and he never accepted and then me and my friend added his Snapchat at the same time and he accepted her but not me. He knew her but not me which may be the reason to why he never added me back or accepted my request. But anyway I ended up not bothering with him.

You’re obviously trying to make a move and he seems not really interested. I would just forget him
(edited 4 years ago)
Oh, he doesn't know it's you. Yes, anyone who doesn't know who you really are if you don't give out enough to convince him that it's who you think it is, wouldn't take a risk adding you as a friend.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Oh, he doesn't know it's you. Yes, anyone who doesn't know who you really are if you don't give out enough to convince him that it's who you think it is, wouldn't take a risk adding you as a friend.

he seems like a very private person and i have no picture or anything on my account.
Reply 6
Maybe a hint that he likes you a lot more in that way and doesn't want to be a "friend", if you know what I mean! :wink:

is this sarcastic
Reply 7
guys don't attack me for this but if i improve my appearance drastically would it increase my chances of him accepting me? i'm really ugly lmao. im overweight, have gross hair and not very nice clothes
what does this even mean :/ i know that he's active on social media because his posts keep on going up and he accepts other people. he followed me on my old account, does this mean he doesn't like me? he doesn't know who i am btw

... but look what you wrote at the end. Like being in a trojan house and pop out. Of course, he's not going to risk adding someone who he thinks he wouldn't know, unless you tell him. Don't worry, maybe find some websites, like... this website where people don't really know people and follow him there and talk to him. I do that something.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. Guys who like a girl, don't like being in the "friend-zone" and that's enough posting from me in this thread, hence why I posted anonymously.
Reply 9
... but look what you wrote at the end. Like being in a trojan house and pop out. Of course, he's not going to risk adding someone who he thinks he wouldn't know, unless you tell him. Don't worry, maybe find some websites, like... this website where people don't really know people and follow him there and talk to him. I do that something.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. Guys who like a girl, don't like being in the "friend-zone" and that's enough posting from me in this thread, hence why I posted anonymously.

ok thanks for helping :frown:
I've got almost the opposite issue.

Girls on instagram don't like my pictures, nor really accept my follow request yet some of my friends (who don't even know these people and never met them, etc) get accepted and get followed back.

Weird s*** honestly

the delusion is strong with this one

That is the most stupidest thing I've heard today
Original post by HoldThisL
the delusion is strong with this one

W rizz I say