The Student Room Group

Nationwide Finance Graduate 2020 Scheme

Hi All,

I applied to the finance graduate scheme and my tests results were mainly above average.

However, I have received no correspondence from Nationwide stating they have received my results or that I have been Successfull.

Could you please confirm if anyone has heard back after their results. My friend heard back in 2 days saying she failed but I have nothing .

Thank you.
Original post by NNawaz12
Hi All,

I applied to the finance graduate scheme and my tests results were mainly above average.

However, I have received no correspondence from Nationwide stating they have received my results or that I have been Successfull.

Could you please confirm if anyone has heard back after their results. My friend heard back in 2 days saying she failed but I have nothing .

Thank you.

Haven't heard back either but what was your feedback. I know some people that are getting telephone interviews now
Reply 2
Original post by jeeto123
Haven't heard back either but what was your feedback. I know some people that are getting telephone interviews now

Hi, all my feedback was positive and above average . I was hoping it was good enough.

Do you know what the feed back of the people being invited to video interviews is?

Also what was your feedback?

Thank you
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi, I also haven’t heard anything after applying at the start of November. I figured it was because I already worked for them in a different department, but it’s good to know that it’s not just me waiting on correspondence. They must have had a lot of applications!
Reply 4
Hey, It's been 2 months since your post. Have you heard anything yet?I'm still waiting. :/
I'm still waiting too! Glad it's not just me
Reply 6
Original post by Omimy
Hey, It's been 2 months since your post. Have you heard anything yet?I'm still waiting. :/

Original post by studiesandstress
I'm still waiting too! Glad it's not just me

I've got an AC next week on the 16th for Finance, thought I'd update everyone.

Not sure if I can make it though.

I was contacted on the 27th of December to tell me I've made it through.
Reply 7
Did some tests in November. I heard nothing either.
Reply 8
Original post by Shkh123
I've got an AC next week on the 16th for Finance, thought I'd update everyone.

Not sure if I can make it though

I was contacted on the 27th of December to tell me I've made it through.

Congrats on getting past the application stage 🙌🏾🙌🏾. When did you complete your initial application? Trying to work out timings and estimate when I might get a response.
Reply 9
Original post by Omimy
Congrats on getting past the application stage 🙌🏾🙌🏾. When did you complete your initial application? Trying to work out timings and estimate when I might get a response.

Hey, I completed my initial application sometime mid october and had the telephone interview on the 6th of December, i got an email the following day on the 7th saying I had passed the telephone interview(odd as it was a saturday).. the week after on the 15th I received an email saying for Finance they carry out an additional exam which I completed on the 18th. I got a call on the 27th of december to invite me to an AC on 16th of January. Hope the dates help!
Original post by Shkh123
Hey, I completed my initial application sometime mid october and had the telephone interview on the 6th of December, i got an email the following day on the 7th saying I had passed the telephone interview(odd as it was a saturday).. the week after on the 15th I received an email saying for Finance they carry out an additional exam which I completed on the 18th. I got a call on the 27th of december to invite me to an AC on 16th of January. Hope the dates help!

Hey, did you end up going?
Reply 11
Original post by radia1995
Hey, did you end up going?

Yeah, I ended up going - happy to answer any questions just not too indepth of everything and anything they asked in the interview or case study... to prevent people from having an unfair advantage :biggrin:
Original post by Shkh123
Yeah, I ended up going - happy to answer any questions just not too indepth of everything and anything they asked in the interview or case study... to prevent people from having an unfair advantage :biggrin:

Hey mate,

Just dropped you a private message.
Reply 13
Has anyone got a date for the next Nationwide Marketing Grad scheme assessment centre?

I got a call last week from HR, inviting me to one the next day so I had to cancel because i’d have been at such a disadvantage with less than one day to prepare. Took a risk doing that but I’m really hoping they have another one in the next few weeks!
Reply 14
Hey can I ask if you’ve heard back from them yet. I applied in November and I haven’t heard from them 🤦🏽*♀️
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by kiru97
Hey can I ask if you’ve heard back from them yet. I applied in November and I haven’t heard from them 🤦🏽*♀️

I emailed them about it. They said they’ve been inundated with applications so they’re getting through them slowly - but they said not to worry and I’d hear back. Hope that helps!
Reply 16
Thanks that helped :smile:
Reply 17
Hi,Have you heard back from them now? I’m also in the same boat.I hope you heard back from them now!Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest