this forum is full of idiots and clodhopper Watch

myarchitect
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i said AA/BARTLETT are far better than cardiff,bath etc...

just see how many ppl at exhibitions

as I have been:

1 hour at cardiff/3 persons.................Bsc is terrible,some masters are good
2 hours at bartlett/around 200 fantastic!
2 hours at AA today/around 300 enjoy!
1 hour at westminster/50 persons some units are good
1 hour at shef/6 ?? e.......

well,if school is good,no wonder many ppl will spend time visiting,for worse schools,just time wasting.......

did I say something rubbish?hehe,to be honest to yourself first.

and,if u boys want to discuss something,come to cam and call me.

hope u boys find job more than £15000 per year...this is the price on your ability.

I will not log in this forum again because it is really time wasting,just look at what kinds of students here.know nothing in architectural world,maybe just except 1:20 detail??
RocketTown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'll ask this again, which college are you going to?
myarchitect
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
by the way,at cam,u just look for chueng.
RocketTown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ok, which college are you going to?
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wtf
9mm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To be honest, at the AA private view, I found it really annoying how crowded it was.

edit: I'm not taking sides here, but I don't think you can quite judge quality of university by number of people at the exhibition. There are a number of factors that will influence those figures. The most it does is just demonstrate that it attracts more people to their exhibitions. And obviously many of the london unies, especially the more reputable ones will, inevitably, attract large numbers.
scraceus999
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he is lyyyyyyiiiiiiing. like always.

"hope u boys find job more than £15000 per year...this is the price on your ability."

im in fits. he is so knowledgeable that NOW he even knows how much ability we have! people he has never even met! and STILL he does not post any of his work.

point made.

and btw- what are clodhoppers???!! what a great insult, im going to have to use it in the future.....
RocketTown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i just wanna know which college he's going to lol he doesn't seem to want to answer
9mm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^He's logged off.
scraceus999
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he is such a coward.
jrhartley
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by myarchitect)
I will not log in this forum again because it is really time wasting,just look at what kinds of students here.know nothing in architectural world,maybe just except 1:20 detail??
thank **** for that. we'll hold you to it. now **** off once and for all you stupid ****ing ****.
jrhartley
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RocketTown)
i just wanna know which college he's going to lol he doesn't seem to want to answer
Cam college, Cambridge, isn't it? He's a total tool, probably a rich little chinese boy who gets flown round the world on daddy's expense card. bless him.
9mm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
jrhartley: there's a button at the top of his post with "!" press it, leave a comment, and you can make sure he won't be allowed back on this forum again.
evil groove
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by scraceus999)
and btw- what are clodhoppers???!! what a great insult, im going to have to use it in the future.....
Main Entry: clod·hop·per

1 : a clumsy and uncouth rustic
2 : a large heavy work shoe or boot
9mm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by scraceus999)
he is lyyyyyyiiiiiiing. like always.

"hope u boys find job more than £15000 per year...this is the price on your ability."

im in fits. he is so knowledgeable that NOW he even knows how much ability we have! people he has never even met! and STILL he does not post any of his work.

point made.

clod·hop·per (kldhpr)
n.
1. A clumsy, coarse person; a bumpkin.
2. A big heavy shoe.

Edit: dammit, beat me to it lol
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wtffffffffffffffff chill out and play on www.stealth-arcade.com
jrhartley
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this is a copy of a PM I wanted to send myarchitect, but he's blocking PMs, so I'll post it here for him instead:

Hey mate,

yeah, i think its a good idea that you do **** off once and for all. you've made yourself look very stupid on this forum (total loss of face) - everyone thinks so. Obviously you think we're all idiots - so its probably best you don't bother wasting your time with us. Here's a few reasons why you probably shouldn't bother posting any more:

a) your English is pretty crap. I know you're Chinese, but still, I know a lot of chinese people and other non-native English speakers and they all speak / type English a lot better than you.

b) You've made a lot of factually stupid posts. It's just unhelpful.

c) You're very arrogant and rude in your tone, as if you know it all. You don't.

d) You refuse to post any of your work for us to look at.

e) You seem to be constantly lying about where you're studying. First it was the Bartlett, then it was Westminster, now its CAM (though not sure of the college yet, apparently). Again, in the interests of you saving any face, I think you really had better know where you are studying before making posts trumpeting it.

Anyway, enough time has been wasted on you. I almost believe you must be a troll, your posts are so deliberately inflammatory.
Tomber
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by myarchitect)
i said AA/BARTLETT are far better than cardiff,bath etc...

just see how many ppl at exhibitions

as I have been:

1 hour at cardiff/3 persons.................Bsc is terrible,some masters are good
2 hours at bartlett/around 200 fantastic!
2 hours at AA today/around 300 enjoy!
1 hour at westminster/50 persons some units are good
1 hour at shef/6 ?? e.......

well,if school is good,no wonder many ppl will spend time visiting,for worse schools,just time wasting.......

did I say something rubbish?hehe,to be honest to yourself first.

and,if u boys want to discuss something,come to cam and call me.

hope u boys find job more than £15000 per year...this is the price on your ability.

What was that news story about students being awarded British degrees with little or no command of the English language?
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if this forum is so ****? why the hell are you still here? just **** off quietly..
RocketTown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jrhartley)
Cam college, Cambridge, isn't it? He's a total tool, probably a rich little chinese boy who gets flown round the world on daddy's expense card. bless him.
haha it was a blatant lie anyway, everyone knew it. i just wanted to catch him out i guess. another conclusive point was the fact he said he was going to westminster in a post he made in may. then he suddenly got a cambridge offer after that, even though they give out their offers on the 2nd January. anyway, i hope he doesn't log on again, i find it really hard to argue with him because he'll never admit he doesn't know what he's talking about. and i can't use the ignore function because i'm too curious as to what he's posted lol. ah well, at least he's gone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.32%
No - but I will (38)
6.82%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (263)
47.22%

Watched Threads