Tv Really Is Getting Poor Now! Watch

arsenal111
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Last choir standing and who dares sings is complete and utter *******. Surely ITV and the Beeb should just replay something else instead of showing this garbage.
rastaman25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've given up on TV.

Only really watch Top Gear now, the rest of the time I spend on the net.

Too many commercials, and too few decent things to watch, it's a waste of time for me now. I doubt I'll buy a television in my lifetime, not with the computer and BBC iplayer!
RedDragon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes it is, but you can't complain about Big Brother, I found that out the hard way. That was a sad, sad day.
Absurd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RedDragon)
Yes it is, but you can't complain about Big Brother, I found that out the hard way. That was a sad, sad day.
What..?
lolimemma
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Austin powers is on c4 atm. Thats good tv!
amsi
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
yea i guess your right, quality tv as we know has gone down the drain, but the price on the license act has gone up bit of a stupid that one payin a fortune for utter *******s
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree, some of the crap they show... freeview is bloody crap too :p:
RedDragon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Absurd)
What..?
Yes if you complain about the drivel that is BB expect abuse... and neg reps if you post your views on here. *sigh* Though on a brighter note I went from green to red and back to green all in the space of a day.
roots
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its poor, i was just flicking channels and saw a character called rizwan with the same name as me for first time as the usual stereotypical character attack on Muslim males, total bs and pd off
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't really bother with weekend tv when the football season's closed. Weekdays are alright still.
princess_sue
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fridays, Saturdays are DVD days/nights. Far to much Big Brother, far to much s*ite reality tv and just general crap. Weekdays are ok because of the soaps
Malinski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree with OP! I've noticed that when summer comes, shows on t.v. are pretty crap, its only when your so busy with college/university and stressing about exams that all the good shows come on :mad:
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Day time tv is ok, Dont get done get dom, homes under the hammer, golden balls

! what more could you want
littlemiss-sunshine
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree, TV is just rubbish now. The only thing I watched was Dr Who and that ended tonight
tetters
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its all about paramount comedy for me when there is trash on, always good selection of frasier, everybody loves raymond, king of queens, south park, everybody hates chris, two and a half men - the list goes on - great channel !
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The Wright Stuff is but Doctor Who is over :sad:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.19%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (590)
47.24%

Watched Threads