The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LadyMcCartney4

Did you tell anyone you were leaving before you left?
Damn people are being so mean... hope you’re okay and safe!!!
Original post by Etomidate
Did you tell anyone you were leaving before you left?

No I didn't.
well to say that i'm a waste of resources is very passive aggressive i would say. actually scratch that, it's just aggressive and plain rude.
i had been there since 130 pm, at 430 the GP saw me and wanted to put me in the majors queue to have bloods taken and then wait to see another doctor. i would have been there all night. i dont care if you dont sympathise.
i'm fine btw, thanks for asking.

I don't think Cavy was saying that you were a waste of resources; more that being in the system and not exiting the 'process' so to speak means that the previous care you'd received wasn't optimised. Cavy would never mean to say something deliberately hurtful.

How are you, anyway? Feeling any better, or will you be going back to your GP.
No I didn't.

So well done for wasting all the staffs time trying to locate you in the department.
I hope you at least told them you were discharging yourself, otherwise it's a waste of valuable time that could have been spent caring for someone that needed it.
sounds like you dont really know my case to be honest :smile:
lotta passive aggressive people on here.
i know no one gives a **** about me but no need to be nasty.

Ignore these people. A lot of people on here that think they're cool with their snarky comments.
Original post by bloomer36
Ignore these people. A lot of people on here that think they're cool with their snarky comments.

Thanks lol, I'm trying to.
Original post by Etomidate
So well done for wasting all the staffs time trying to locate you in the department.

Oh yeah I'm sure they did that. Im sure they all stopped what they were doing just to search for me.
Once you don't answer your call your name gets taken off the system. Big ****ing deal, people do it all the time, and considering the waits, I'm not surprised. Stop acting so superior. Blame the system, not the patients.
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest