churches - Brighton and Sussex Freshers Watch

brandedbyfire
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
hey guys,

hope your all doing well )
just wanted to say if anyone wants to know anything about churches in Brighton or Christian Unions at either university, feel free to get in touch.

I have been in Brighton for about 3 years now and used to help run the Christian Union at Sussex and am friend with people from lots of churches, so I have a good idea of all the different churches that are about and should be able to help you find one to suit you for when you come.

Or if you have any other questions, let me kno!

-Aaron
brandedbyfire
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Sussex CU is meeting at my house this week to plan for freshers week, it looks to be really exciting guys
Redpanda91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm applying to Sussex and will definitely be looking at churches if I go, and joining the CU First of all - visiting in October!
RK
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bit of an old thread, but a good place to post

Just wondering if there are any Christians out there who are starting uni in Brighton this year or anyone who is wanting to find out more about Christianity.

If you are, then welcome to Brighton. There seems to be loads of great churches in the city and loads of students who go to them. I've been amazed to find out how many students there seem to be at my church (Holland Road Baptist Church).

Hope you have a good time down here
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Holland road is a good church

I have friends at many different churches from lots of denominations so if anyone wants some names I would be happy to help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Postgraduate train to teach Postgraduate
    Wed, 15 May '19
  • University of Brighton
    Architecture and interior architecture Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Brighton City campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed