satsun
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
the status has changed from we’ll be in contact to ‘ your application is currently on hold, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process.’ did I get the job?
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by satsun)
the status has changed from we’ll be in contact to ‘ your application is currently on hold, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process.’ did I get the job?
We have no idea how far into the recruitment process you are? For all we know, the next step could be an interview or more tests. You have not given any indication...

Wait and see. Until you have signed a contract, the job is not yours,
satsun
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
We have no idea how far into the recruitment process you are? For all we know, the next step could be an interview or more tests. You have not given any indication...

Wait and see. Until you have signed a contract, the job is not yours,
I’ve only completed the first stage, from the quote, I just wanted to know if I made it to the next stage
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve only completed the first stage, from the quote, I just wanted to know if I made it to the next stage
Well if you've only completed the first stage, then to answer the thread title: No.

No guarantees you've made it onto the next stage either. Just wait.
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s quite straightforward. They will contact you soon to let you know what happens next
On the plus side, you haven’t not got the job yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (17)
80.95%
No I haven't decided yet (2)
9.52%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
9.52%

Watched Threads