what hair colour would suit me? Watch

Aryanajigar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have thick black eyebrows and a neutral skin tone. I want to dye my hair without dying my eyebrows because that's too bothersome so please let me know what would look good!
davesantana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wtf is a neutral skin tone
Aryanajigar
Rep:
?
a mixture of cool and warm tones
Hisksjd
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Aryanajigar)
a mixture of cool and warm tones
No clue what that is...
Aryanajigar
Rep:
?
It's like the skins undertones so for example cool tones have more pinkness in their skin and they look better in silver jewelry however warm skin tones have more yellowness in their skin / not much pinkness and look better in gold jewelry
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would definitely stay on the darker end of the colour spectrum. As your colouring is neutral avoid anything too extreme like blue black but neutral skin tones can carry hints of warm or cool colours. A dark chocolate brown, darkest brown, a deep mahogany. Highlights/lowlights might be a good option for you actually, if you went for a neutral dark brown but added hints of red, chocolate or ash depending on what you liked.
Aryanajigar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
thank

(Original post by PollyParrot23)
I would definitely stay on the darker end of the colour spectrum. As your colouring is neutral avoid anything too extreme like blue black but neutral skin tones can carry hints of warm or cool colours. A dark chocolate brown, darkest brown, a deep mahogany. Highlights/lowlights might be a good option for you actually, if you went for a neutral dark brown but added hints of red, chocolate or ash depending on what you liked.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
66.92%
No (44)
33.08%

Watched Threads