Girl19_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi guys, so im currently 19 years old. i have had my period since age 11, my periods for the past few years have lasted 7 days with zero pains. however, the past 2 years my period pain has become unbearable to the point i cannot walk or continue my day to day activities and my period would last rougly 3/4 days. I would drown myself with over 6+ Ibuprofen medication a day. I have gotten an ultrasound twice which came back negative :/ now for the past few months my periods have lasted only 2 days with even worse pains and im bleeding heavy af that i have to use 2 pads. obvs this isnt a GP forum, but does this sudden change seem bad? I would love to go see the GP but the fear of being sent back home isnt something im trying to go through again. i feel like its something very serious but with ultrasounds coming negative each time i dont know what to do ;/ advice please!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE AT ALL EITHER SO IM NOT PREGNANT AT ALLLLLL
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Girl19_)
hi guys, so im currently 19 years old. i have had my period since age 11, my periods for the past few years have lasted 7 days with zero pains. however, the past 2 years my period pain has become unbearable to the point i cannot walk or continue my day to day activities and my period would last rougly 3/4 days. I would drown myself with over 6+ Ibuprofen medication a day. I have gotten an ultrasound twice which came back negative :/ now for the past few months my periods have lasted only 2 days with even worse pains and im bleeding heavy af that i have to use 2 pads. obvs this isnt a GP forum, but does this sudden change seem bad? I would love to go see the GP but the fear of being sent back home isnt something im trying to go through again. i feel like its something very serious but with ultrasounds coming negative each time i dont know what to do ;/ advice please!!!!!!!!!

Ok. So find your nearest A&E or sexual health clinic and ask for help? How old are you? or call your local hospital for advice and mske sure that you tell them that you are in real pain.
Olivia.Omo16
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Girl19_)

Ask your GP about the pill. Apparently that can help.
Edit: Spell check lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (54)
32.14%
Spring (31)
18.45%
Autumn/Fall (41)
24.4%
Winter (32)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.95%