Natwest Watch

Carlo08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Im going to start a natwest student account and was just wondering:

-What would i need for this?
-How long after going to the bank, will the account be active and im given the details (for the purpose of the student loan)
-I already have a HSBC account so am i aloud to open a natwest one? (What is the policy with all this)
-If i apply for the loan with one bank account (eg my hsbc one) can i change it after my natwest one is started?
Echolife
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was given my account number there and then when i went into the branch.
No idea on the others sorry.
simeon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do you mean you have a HSBC student account or just a normal HSBC account?

You can't have 2 student accounts...although I know a couple of people who slipped through the checks.
Carlo08
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well i had a normal account, but they sent me a letter saying it would be upgraded, not sure if they did this or not.
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
08456 012288 - Natwest

http://www.natwest.com/personal/day-...#tabs=section3
Clubber Lang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Carlo08)
Im going to start a natwest student account and was just wondering:

-What would i need for this?
-How long after going to the bank, will the account be active and im given the details (for the purpose of the student loan)
-I already have a HSBC account so am i aloud to open a natwest one? (What is the policy with all this)
-If i apply for the loan with one bank account (eg my hsbc one) can i change it after my natwest one is started?
Usually ID, proof of address (a recent bill) and mayeb bank statements from HSBC to be sure. (check the Natwest site)

Probably within a few days via post - they can possibly tel lyou on the day though?

Not suppose to have more than 1 student acocunt.

Dunno, need to ask the student loans company - are you going to keep your hsbc one? if so, you can VERY easily just transfer the money to your natwest one when it comes in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads