Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
how much are they?
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
well yes and no. i got my psp so i can use it when traveling so i want easy pick up and play games. ones where it doesnt matter if i have to stop part way through
Psyk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Plenty of Final Fantasy though. I have 5 PSP games, 4 of which are Final Fantasy, and the fifth is MGS
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Definately need a Resident Evil game for PSP. I'd be that much more inclined to buy one then!
TTTA
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Developers don't want to develop games for psp anymore because the majority of psp owners have CFW (custom firmware) which allows you to download games for free off torrent sites, Which basically means the Devs lose money.
darkos87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ What TTTA said. Homebrew killed the PSP We still got a few good games though...

If sony is making a psp2, I hope they tackle this problem of custom firmware, because I love my psp and it's a shame that we don't get enough games on it because of some people who can afford 150 pounds to buy a console and don't want to shell 15-20 quids for a game.
DeSiFiEd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
booo..custom firmware >>
Psyk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's easy to blame custom firmware for the lack of games, but for all we know practically no one would even own a PSP if it weren't for custom firmware.
DeSiFiEd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
It's easy to blame custom firmware for the lack of games, but for all we know practically no one would even own a PSP if it weren't for custom firmware.
real talk, and even then...out of the 10-20 people I know with PSPs, I'm the only one with a customfirmware one..

Its great being able to play emulators for other consoles too!
darkos87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I bought psp only because of god of war CoO plus it's an amazing piece of tech, but yeah I get what you mean
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (254)
38.84%
No - but I will (45)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
47.09%

Watched Threads