The Leicester City thread Watch

GCSE_beginner
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello hello hello
I've seen other people have a specific discussion for their club so I wanted to make one for Leicester City.
If you are a Foxes fan you may think that you're the only one, but don't worry there could be more of us than you think.
So let's talk about all things Leicester here (e.g. the players, results and crisps😎).
COME ON YOU FOXES!
GCSE_beginner
Rep:
?
Today we take on Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. I mean the last time we played them we got hammered 4-0, and Claude Puel got sacked in the morning :aetsch:
Considering our recent form I think we can get at least a 2-1 win, but I don't know about a draw.
What do you think?
GCSE_beginner
Rep:
?
We won Against Crystal Palace people!!!!!
Harry Maguire we don't need you we've got Soyuncu and we're 10 points above you!!
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Genuinely don't get us, in terms of actual creativity, we've barely improved since Rodgers took over, and this season we've been really quite poor (13th in xG, skewed massively by that Southampton game - 19th otherwise) and yet we've been scoring remarkably well (just to really make the point - in Puels last 20, we had an xG of 26.47 but only scored 19; in Rodgers first 20 it's 29.17 vs 42).
Last edited by Stiff Little Fingers; 1 week ago
samir12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Genuinely don't get us, in terms of actual creativity, we've barely improved since Rodgers took over, and this season we've been really quite poor (13th in xG, skewed massively by that Southampton game - 19th otherwise) and yet we've been scoring remarkably well (just to really make the point - in Puels last 20, we had an xG of 26.47 but only scored 19; in Rodgers first 20 it's 29.17 vs 42).
Your team is just very clinical at the moment but you do need to start creating more chances given the rate of scoring per chances you are creating isn't that sustainable over the long term. That said, your defence is pretty solid so not really that big of a concern.
Last edited by samir12; 1 week ago
GCSE_beginner
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Just changed my avatar to a picture of Caglar Soyuncu
:cool:
Harry Maguire= :broken:
GCSE_beginner
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 hour ago
Two days late but Leicester city won Against Arsenal 2-0!!
Even better Liverpool won against Man City yesterday, so we're still in 2nd place!
Mesut ozil your eyes are offside
Last edited by GCSE_beginner; 51 minutes ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (35)
47.3%
18-20 years old (no) (10)
13.51%
20-25 years old (yes) (16)
21.62%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (5)
6.76%
25-30 years old (no) (0)
0%
30-40 years old (yes) (4)
5.41%
30-40 years old (no) (1)
1.35%
40+ years old (yes) (1)
1.35%
40+ years old (no) (2)
2.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise