How painful is paintball? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Going for my friend’s birthday (will be the only girl) and was wondering how much it will hurt? I wouldn’t say I bruise easily but my pain threshold isn’t wonderful. Thoughts?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
a paintball is quite tough so there'll be some pain when in comes into contact with you. I tried popping one with my hand and it wasnt easy.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Point blank? Hurts like a *******

Distance? Nah, no big deal
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm guessing at least 6 bruises.
THE-BLACK-CAT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not helpful but I went paintballing for a school trip and I literally just hid the whole time behind a tree and gave my paint bullets to the guys . Hahahaha. I was so scared. Never fired a single bullet.
But in all seriousness the girls I went with had a few bruises like 3/4 spots . They said when it hits you you feel it go "ow" but it's ok cause when your in the adrenaline you don't notice the pain much .
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT)
Not helpful but I went paintballing for a school trip and I literally just hid the whole time behind a tree and gave my paint bullets to the guys . Hahahaha. I was so scared. Never fired a single bullet.
But in all seriousness the girls I went with had a few bruises like 3/4 spots . They said when it hits you you feel it go "ow" but it's ok cause when your in the adrenaline you don't notice the pain much .
That is helpful! Thank you
nexttime
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Close range or one that bounces without exploding - stings quite a bit. Some people bruise.

Its ok though - bit of pain to strengthen the soul
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Doesn't hurt that much, just a quick sting. Unless it is on the hand, highly recommend gloves.
I bruise like a peach so I end up covered in multicoloured bruises.
Kathy89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I call it Painball, it hurts but it so much fun it totally worth it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (36)
18.37%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.14%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.02%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.55%
No unconditional offers (139)
70.92%

Watched Threads