The Student Room Group

my boyfriend like raceplay?!?!

i’ve been with my boyfriend now for 4 months. we’ve had sex multiple times etc and it’s been been fine. but a few weeks ago he told me he has a “raceplay” fetish which i had no idea what it was. he explained what it was and i didn’t know what to think. he’s black and i’m white and he loves it when i called him the n word (with the hard r) when we’re having sex. he gets so tuned on when i call him other racial slurs and he loves degrading me too like saying i’m a “white *n word* whore”. it kind of makes me uncomfortable but he loves it so i don’t know what to do
If you aren't comfortable then don't do it.
Original post by Anonymous
i’ve been with my boyfriend now for 4 months. we’ve had sex multiple times etc and it’s been been fine. but a few weeks ago he told me he has a “raceplay” fetish which i had no idea what it was. he explained what it was and i didn’t know what to think. he’s black and i’m white and he loves it when i called him the n word (with the hard r) when we’re having sex. he gets so tuned on when i call him other racial slurs and he loves degrading me too like saying i’m a “white *n word* whore”. it kind of makes me uncomfortable but he loves it so i don’t know what to do

Why do you feel the need to share these things. As previous poster said - if not happy then don't do it
Reply 3
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
If you aren't comfortable then don't do it.

i already said to him but he says it’s just cause i’m new to it and i’ll grow to like it
Original post by Anonymous
i already said to him but he says it’s just cause i’m new to it and i’ll grow to like it

Tell him no, you aren't into it, end of story.

Quick Reply