The Student Room Group

[Official] Hertford College Applicants 2020

Hi, guys, I have yet to see a Hertford College thread and the last one I have seen was like 8 years ago so I decided to create this thread to see who and how many applied for Hertford.
I applied to study Physics at Hertford College.

What did you guys apply for?

Scroll to see replies

PPE! Doubt I’ll get an interview after that disastrous TSA though...
Reply 2
Original post by honeydukes01
PPE! Doubt I’ll get an interview after that disastrous TSA though...

I doubt I will get an interview either cause that PAT was straight out of a nightmare
Original post by mukund1
Hi, guys, I have yet to see a Hertford College thread and the last one I have seen was like 8 years ago so I decided to create this thread to see who and how many applied for Hertford.
I applied to study Physics at Hertford College.

What did you guys apply for?

I applied to human sciences! Also found the TSA awful :frown:
E+M here, yh the TSA had so many nets
Anyone else nearly have a heart attack when that voting email came through from Hertford admissions lmao
Anyone else nearly have a heart attack when that voting email came through from Hertford admissions lmao

omg yeah my poor heart

Oh my God y e s!
Is anyone else feeling really nervous about the entrance exam? I’ve been looking at the thread for the TSA and I genuinely don’t even know which questions everyone is talking about half the time hahaha
Original post by nicolesara34
Is anyone else feeling really nervous about the entrance exam? I’ve been looking at the thread for the TSA and I genuinely don’t even know which questions everyone is talking about half the time hahaha

U can pm if u want lol, I have a vagueish idea of all the tsa questions
Reply 10

I read the word interview and my heart like dropped but then I realized it's just a voting email lmao
geographyyy
I’m applying for human sciences
Reply 13
I'm applying for E+ M, though doubtful there's any chance of an interview after the TSA.
Hey!! I’ve applied for Chemistry at Hertford and also thought the TSA was awful haha!!
I’ve applied for English Lit but I’m feeling seriously doubtful after the ELAT lol
Has anyone heard back for any subject yet?
Has anyone heard back for any subject yet?

No one that I know of
Still nothing from Hertford?
Still nothing from Hertford?

Someone got an E+M invite on the main oxford thread from Hert

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending