graceh2004
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
do i get a break in my exams, biology, chemistry and physics are all 2.5 hours plus 25% extra time (3hours 8mins total) an
y help would be great
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
Probably not. The only students that get breaks are the ones who have rest breaks in their time, they are supervised too. Believe me, extra time is better than rest breaks, I used to get 25%. I used my extra time to take a short break between questions but I knew I had time at the end of my exam to check everything etc. Just use parts of your extra time for breaks.
graceh2004
Rep:
?
(Original post by MrMusician95)
Probably not. The only students that get breaks are the ones who have rest breaks in their time, they are supervised too. Believe me, extra time is better than rest breaks, I used to get 25%. I used my extra time to take a short break between questions but I knew I had time at the end of my exam to check everything etc. Just use parts of your extra time for breaks.
thank you so much!! i didn’t think so but just wanted to check ❤️❤️
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by graceh2004)
thank you so much!! i didn’t think so but just wanted to check ❤️❤️
My pleasure make sure you get extra time wherever you can.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by graceh2004)
do i get a break in my exams, biology, chemistry and physics are all 2.5 hours plus 25% extra time (3hours 8mins total) an
y help would be great
I don't know which level of qualification you are doing, but if there is more than one paper and there is usually a break in between them, then you still get your break (as does everyone else). As has been said above, if it's only one paper (which is what I think you've described) and you're not entitled to rest breaks, then no, you do it all in one go.
graceh2004
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
I don't know which level of qualification you are doing, but if there is more than one paper and there is usually a break in between them, then you still get your break (as does everyone else). As has been said above, if it's only one paper (which is what I think you've described) and you're not entitled to rest breaks, then no, you do it all in one go.
national 5 - i think it’s all in one but thank you so much ❤️❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (148)
53.82%
18-20 years old (no) (34)
12.36%
20-25 years old (yes) (42)
15.27%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.45%
25-30 years old (yes) (19)
6.91%