Brian may would approve of those clogs
username5016512
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yankang.qi)
thats a big oof but true
ikr its harsh but damn true. loads of girls wear tight fitting skirts they clearly want to show their ass but skater skirt looks better
ElNiñoo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
r those clogs? 😂😂
frogglet
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
do you wear trousers in the winter? you don't want to catch cold with your tights and skirts.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by frogglet)
do you wear trousers in the winter? you don't want to catch cold with your tights and skirts.
I pretty much always wear skirts or dresses. Can't say I find trousers much warmer tbh.
Alesha1991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't really like the look of either of them, but out of the two I'd say the black one is slightly better.

(Original post by frogglet)
It really comes down to what you're used to. If you think tights & skirts would be cold, I wear skirts without tights a lot of the time- as long as the rest of my body's well covered & I'm wearing boots, feeling the cold against my legs is really no different to feeling it against my hands or face. I've seen some of the OP's threads before though & they definitely have some strange tastes in skirts & footwear. Flip flops with tights is one I remember thinking why would anyone do this.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Of the two the black. But I honestly don't like either. The black looks like something a schoolgirl might wear and the grey is horribly unflattering.
frogglet
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I pretty much always wear skirts or dresses. Can't say I find trousers much warmer tbh.
I wear skirts and dresses in the winter too, I was just making a joke at some of op's threads - which all seem to centre around tights or skirts. I am more familiar with her backside physiognomy than I am with my own.
coco0
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
100% black
ellaswords
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i prefer the black skirt personally, but really, the opinions of TSR shouldn’t apply to which you choose to wear or whatever. you should do what you want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
65.93%
No (46)
34.07%

Watched Threads