What place(s) have you always wanted to travel to?

Watch
parnaz1224
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
This is such a hard question for me actually because personally i'd love to travel the world, but i'd say at the moment i'd love to visit the Maldives or Greece!
Suchomimus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by parnaz1224)
This is such a hard question for me actually because personally i'd love to travel the world, but i'd say at the moment i'd love to visit the Maldives or Greece!
I would love to go to Japan for a couple of weeks, so I get to see the big cities like Tokyo as well as the lovely countryside, forests and temples.
username3942526
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Bali
Cantab_UCL
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by parnaz1224)
I've been fortunate enough to visit 24 countries. Remarkably, I only visited the USA (California) this year: part research, part pleasure.

I'm going to New York in March/April 2020 after booking a return ticket for (£225) with Virgin Atlantic (checked luggage included).

Bargain!
E3student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Santorini or Mykonos
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Antarctica.
PastaIsLife
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Japan, New York and Egypt
willmacd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Madagascar
Em.-.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Melbourne or Sydney, Las Vegas, and a city in Singapore
username4499734
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I’ve always wanted to go to the 4 seasons resort in Bora Bora
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Moved to the Travel section

Japan - Tokyo, seeing Cherry blossoms, and Mount Fuji. I'd also like to travel more in the US. Also China, India, and Australia at some point. Better get saving
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Nowhere
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I wanna go to Japan again, the US, Seoul. Then mostly EU countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Benelux) for their medieval sights.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Cantab_UCL)
I've been fortunate enough to visit 24 countries. Remarkably, I only visited the USA (California) this year: part research, part pleasure.

I'm going to New York in March/April 2020 after booking a return ticket for (£225) with Virgin Atlantic (checked luggage included).

Bargain!
New York is amazing. I went there back in June 2017 (I think it was)! How long are you going for?
Cantab_UCL
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
New York is amazing. I went there back in June 2017 (I think it was)! How long are you going for?
26 days in total. I'll also be flying to Connecticut to see a beautiful girl I befriended while in California .
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Lanigan's
paganprince
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
honestly my love for and longing to see Wales is a big part of why I joined these forums. Norway would be beautiful too!
KamilaKamizaki
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
The Scandinavian countries, Australia, New Zealand. I've travelled around Europe a lot so I'd like to travel around Asia and South America, and I'd like to go back to Japan and Italy for hiking.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Anywhere abroad, never been privileged enough to be able to afford to go
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Cantab_UCL)
26 days in total. I'll also be flying to Connecticut to see a beautiful girl I befriended while in California .
Wow! 26 days in New York or in the US in total? I bet you'll have a brilliant time!

We went to New York for 7 nights which was amazing :love: I'd love to see some other states in the US too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.87%
I'm not sure (32)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.24%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.34%
I'm not a current university student (328)
47.88%

Watched Threads