The Student Room Group

birthmarks and shlooby

1) Birthmarks - Got any interesting marks anywhere that define you -

Me? Birthmark just below belly button, and not a birthmark but a faint circular scar from falling head first into a metal bar that had a screw in it, when I was about 5.

2) Shlooby -

I believe that's what it was called in Garden State - Where you do something that's yours and can't be taken away. You do something unique that no one will ever do again in that place -
i.e. I have been known to skip around my garden like a madman. My shlooby, no one will ever do that again, in my garden - That's mine, forever - among other things - find it cool

Your birthmarks and shloobies? Please.

:yy: :smile:
Reply 1
I've never heard of the second thing, nor do I know if I do anything that could be included in it.

Birthmark wise, I didn't have one when I was born (yeah, that makes sense). However, I got tanned for the first time on holiday at 15 years old; and when the tan faded a huge patch on my right calf didn't...so I guess that's my birthmark?
My Mum doesn't have a very good memory; so every time I wore shorts after that she'd be all 'Wash your leg, you've got a big grubby patch on the right one'. I kept having to say to her 'No, Mum. It's a birthmark thing', to which she'd respond 'Well you never had one before! It's clearly just dirt'. When it was still there a few weeks later, she'd comment again.
I think, finally, she learnt that it wasn't gonna be moving any time soon.

I have loads of little scars on my body, too; but one on my back that I got a few years ago stands out. I got skewered, and the result is a dark brown scar (unlike all my other small white ones), in the shape of an upside-down bass clef minus the dots.
1) Birthmarks - Got any interesting marks anywhere that define you -

Jusdt to right of belly button

2) Shlooby -

Rolling down a hill at a six star hotel (where we stayed after prom) whilst singing 'I Know You' from sleeping beauty. ++a load of other things
Reply 3
1) Birthmarks

I got some marks which look like scars, unsure if they have been there since my birth. One little spot definetly ain't a scar: Got a small spot on one of my fingers at my right hand. It is a kind of bubble on my finger which I always chew open for some reason :s-smilie:

2) Shlooby

I believe I was 12 and on a holiday in France. I was standing somewhere on a sort of hill with my father's binoculars and was spying on people in their gardens and I've seen my first naked girl that day who was not on a video... :p: (And lucky for me, she was hot too! :redface:)
Reply 4
Psorian
1) Birthmarks

I got some marks which look like scars, unsure if they have been there since my birth. One little spot definetly ain't a scar: Got a small spot on one of my fingers at my right hand. It is a kind of bubble on my finger which I always chew open for some reason :s-smilie:

2) Shlooby

I believe I was 12 and on a vacation in France. I was standing somewhere on a sort of hill with my father's binoculars and was spying on people in their gardens and I've seen my first naked girl that day who was not on a video... :p: (And lucky for me, she was hot too! :redface:)

That's very good - but don't use americanisms in my threads- vacation is holiday :yy: :p:
Reply 5
Ok, sorry kind sir... I've edited it :wink:
Reply 6
Psorian
Ok, sorry kind sir... I've edited it :wink:

nice :smile: :p:
I seem to have lost my birthmarks...
Reply 8
I've got two birthmarks, one on the back of my right shoulder and one between my boobs (which is, funnily enough, usually covered in make up).
Reply 9
1) BIRTHMARKS - left foot, on the side a massive rectangle, but with smooth corners and iside that a beauty mark :smile:

2) SHLOOBIES - ummmmmmmmmm......quite a few...1) dancing in my living room, like mad....no1 ever does that in my house apart from me...and anyfrom as an outsider will never do that either... cant remember the others/......:redface: :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending