Underwear - refund? Watch

Electric
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I bought a thong yesterday from La Senza, got home and tried it over my briefs but it was way too small. The girl at the shop says you can get a refund within so many days but didn't say briefs are not included. Would they refund it? Still got the tag on but don't wanna of wasted my money.
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They should refund you. It's up to them if they want to resell it or not.
ch0c0h01ic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I doubt it unless it is faulty and/or damaged. Normally they won't take returns on underwear for hygiene reasons.
leeming
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not too sure, but i was under the impression things like underware are not covered by returns policy. *shrugs*
i_<3_you
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i dont think it can be returned.........just go in and ask..if not leave it.....if it can be...good good!..but i doubt it, as for hygiene reasons
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's a hygiene issue - STDs being spread etc. It's unlikely you'll get your money back.
LearningMath
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah you generaly cant return underwear, would you like to wear some randoms boxers? :p: I bought a large size instead of medium, they wouldnt refund, so i span a story making out it was the shop assistants fault
scaryhair
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's no harm in trying. Just explain the situation, and as long as the tags are still on, you should have no problem Having said that, its usually under the cashier's discretion rather than any rule stating anything.
lostdoll
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No you can't return underwear, and you could say what you wanted about trying it on over underwear etc, but they will not refund it. It's the same in all stores. It's for hygiene reasons. You wouldn't want to buy a pair of knicks that someone had returned and couldn't prove that they hadn't worn?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed