Ocr a biology alevel papers 2009 and before.

Watch
username3626988
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can anyone find past papers from 2009 and back for OCR A biology because I can only find 2010 and on on PMT and the internet?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
The specifications all changed (apart from maths) for exams from 2010 (which is when the A* was introduced for A levels) so the exam codes will all be different prior to that The cash in codes were 4 digits and started with a 7 for A level and a 3 for AS but I can't remember what the unit codes were like.
username3626988
Rep:
(Original post by Compost)
The specifications all changed (apart from maths) for exams from 2010 (which is when the A* was introduced for A levels) so the exam codes will all be different prior to that The cash in codes were 4 digits and started with a 7 for A level and a 3 for AS but I can't remember what the unit codes were like.
I've got the codes for the topics that I want but there are no websites that come up when I type it up. I'm not sure why?? Are there any websites for past papers.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by princesslife)
I've got the codes for the topics that I want but there are no websites that come up when I type it up. I'm not sure why?? Are there any websites for past papers.
What codes do you think you're looking for?
username3626988
Rep:
(Original post by Compost)
What codes do you think you're looking for?
I was trying to find 2805/05 Mammalian Physiology and Behaviour (that's the code I found for 2008 and before) and F211 Cells, Exchange and Transport (June 2009).
I'm not sure why I can't find them.

Thanks for the help!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.5%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27%
No (52)
26%
I'm not sure (27)
13.5%

Watched Threads