X-Files 2 Watch

bethan2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hello folks,

I was an avid viewer of this show from 1994ish when it was first broadcast to 2000ish when I went to Uni and stopped watching it regularly, catching the odd episode. This means that I have not seen most of the last three seasons. I did see the 1st movie.

Given that the 2nd X-Files movie is coming out in the UK in August, do you need to have seen all the seasons for the movie to make sense? Is is a follow-on from the series?

Apologies if you can't answer this question until you've seen the movie Has anyone been able to see a preview? And it is any good?

Thanks

Beth

P.S The Truth is Out There (apparantly)
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
IT'S ON IN LEICESTER SQUARE IN AUGUST, I'M POOPING MYSELF IN HAPPINESS!

but i dont know.
i dont htink so.
__Louise__
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I heard it was going to be a standalone film with nothing to do with the conspiracies from the series.

Okay wikipedia says it's a standalone but it'd be "consistent with the entire X-Files story arc". It's set six years after the end of the series' so I don't think you'll have any problems with it if you go see it

Isn't there a website or something where you could get an overview of the last few seasons just incase?
Krazof
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm excited! There are trailers on the official website I think. I wonder if Doggett or Reyes will be in the film... If Mulder and Scully are still on the run though I kinda doubt it. Who knows?
Johnni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Watching a review on it on Film24 the reviewer said it was more like a another episode in that it has a stand alone storyline.
I'm gonna watch it on Fri hopefully.
bethan2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Argh... this film was awful!! And to think I was so looking forward to it (in my original posting, above).

Beth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads