Earning money online Watch

Diaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey, I didn't know where to post this, sorry if its in the wrong place. Is there actually anyway of earning money online?
I'd be grateful if anyone shared this with me

Thanks
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
www.freemoney.com NO.

You can fill out surveys,and get paid pittance ; but your best bet is to get off the computer and find a proper job.
Greatleysteg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, if you have Skype, you can earn money online by having conversations with people learning English as a foreign language, as they need natives on whom to try out their new skills.
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ed.)
www.freemoney.com NO.

You can fill out surveys,and get paid pittance ; but your best bet is to get off the computer and find a proper job.
^ Agreed.

Unless you can think of a really unique idea for a website, make it popular and earn loads from advertising revenue it's not really worth it.
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
eBay or Amazon? Or are you looking for something solely online? If so, it takes a lot of effort and you may need to make a loss first. You can start up a popular website and sell advertising. You can go on one of those search things that gives you like 0.2p for every search you do (can't remember the name). Or you can gamble online but that isn't advised.
Makaveli_The_Don
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes there are many ways such as taking part in surveys etc, but there not for me, waste of time IMO.
I enjoy making sites of a certain niche and they help me earn money online as I place advertisements on them, which then help me earn money.
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the skype idea is good.

buy a webcam and strip for dirty old men, i get paid a treat.
Diaz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Noémie)
the skype idea is good.

:coma:

I'm open to ideas, but I guess its not really worth me doing it then?
Cortez
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Noémie)
the skype idea is good.

How much do you charge? :hubba:
diorbaby1687
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yougov.com
my parents go on there and let me help out with the surveys
50p a week usually
but it adds up
i dont think you can earn big money online appart from ebay
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BasiConcept)
Hey, I didn't know where to post this, sorry if its in the wrong place. Is there actually anyway of earning money online?
A friend spent over 300 hours online, and earned around $1000.
The company then refused to pay him.

Get a clue. Get a real job.
JessHoney
Report 10 years ago
I have a way to earn money online. But i dont think you can discuss it on tsr. But basically i earn gifts (consoles, ipods,iphones etc) then sell them off on ebay.
Diaz
Rep:
?
(Original post by JessHoney)
I have a way to earn money online. But i dont think you can discuss it on tsr. But basically i earn gifts (consoles, ipods,iphones etc) then sell them off on ebay.
Want to pm me some details? I've heard of this.
HJV
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by diorbaby1687)
yougov.com
my parents go on there and let me help out with the surveys
50p a week usually
but it adds up
i dont think you can earn big money online appart from ebay
Seems like a waste of time, if you spend more than a couple of minutes on it weekly.

In a real job you'd earn the 50p in 2-6 minutes of work.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Psff if there were any easy ways to make money online, dont you think EVERYONE would be doing it..?
Jace Falco
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I sometimes sell my old books, games and CDs on Amazon, and other stuff on eBay. You don't really make money, as usually you get less than you paid for it to start with, but you get back some money you weren't expecting to when you bought it.
The surveys thing isn't worth it. As HJV said, you can earn that money in a few minutes of real work.

Sounds illegal, or highly dodgy But since I know nothing about it, I won't judge
Makaveli_The_Don
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Probably one of those referral things. You sign up to an offer and then you have to refer like 20 friends to sign up for the offer too, and then you get a PS3 or something, which is ******** as you will need to sign up to the offers with a credit card.
JessHoney
Report 10 years ago
lol defo not illegal im a good girl
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Surveys dont work. They take up to a month to pay out, and by that time, you've forgotten how many you did, so it's really easy for them not to pay you. They are really boring as well, and if you dont take the specified time at least (say 15 minutes) then you dont get any of the 10p they promised you :rolleyes:

Anyway yeah, eBay if you cant be arsed getting a job.

There isn't really many other ways, which are viable tbh. :p:
JessHoney
Report 10 years ago
i do the search thing aswell. Get paid like 2p per search on yahoo (which i hate). but they only pay out once youve got over £20
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads