I am starting to hate the constant stress of uni Watch

Purplebutterfly1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm in my final year and my motivation for the course is at an all time low. I'm doing a literature review right now and can feel myself about to chuck my pc out the window. I'm just sick sick SICK!!!! Anyine else feeling like crap? 🦋
Tribulogic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Purplebutterfly1)
I'm in my final year and my motivation for the course is at an all time low. I'm doing a literature review right now and can feel myself about to chuck my pc out the window. I'm just sick sick SICK!!!! Anyine else feeling like crap? 🦋
You need to take a few days off to relax and enjoy yourself and the come back to the work. Other than that, you just need to deal with it.
Purplebutterfly1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tribulogic)
You need to take a few days off to relax and enjoy yourself and the come back to the work. Other than that, you just need to deal with it.
Yeah, think you could be right damn it. I have no choice but to continue 🤷🏻*♀️
a0okke
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Means it'll be way more satisfying when it's all over with :P
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Michaelmas Term blues. Everyone gets them. It'll pass.
Purplebutterfly1
Rep:
?
(Original post by a0okke)
Means it'll be way more satisfying when it's all over with :P
That's if I make it to the end Hahaha!!
a0okke
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That's if I make it to the end Hahaha!!
You will and you'll probably do better than you think. The mind always tries to sabotage us in everything haha
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
had this in third year

solution was to do something else that felt productive (so that you don't end feeling unmotivated and guilty) but which wasn't uni work
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by J Papi)
had this in third year

solution was to do something else that felt productive (so that you don't end feeling unmotivated and guilty) but which wasn't uni work
True this :adore:

Being a VT on here helps me with that as i still feel productive even if im not doing uni work, maybe OP could pick up a new hobby or volunteer for a charity
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, I understand how you feel.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are on the last lap now

Maybe start thinking about jobs? I usually go for a walk and do a litter pick when I want to feel productive ..
aLittleBookWorm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel this so much lol I'm stressed out of my brain with uni stuff right now. Other people have suggested something similar but when I'm sick of work I work on job applications instead BC it reminds me why I'm doing my degree, takes me out of uni work for a bit, but it's still productive so I don't feel like I'm just wasting time
Purplebutterfly1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Guys it's refreshing to hear you all can relate to this situation. Yeah maybe I should concentrate on jobs 💁*♀️ or try a hobby of some kind. I guess between placement and working it's kind of hard to find the time. I'll try, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.18%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.22%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.91%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.28%
No unconditional offers (152)
69.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed