The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You'll have to pay £15 more to do it after September 1st, and you might have less choice of dates and times if you keep putting it off (as a lot of people will try and cram in towards the end). As for when you get the results, you'll know about 5 minutes after the exam finishes how you did. :smile:
I booked mine about a week before I took it...towards the end of september. You're fine.
badger stripes
last post before my UKCAT... umm... i banged my head yesterday.. lost what few braincells i had i think. neways, i predict ill get 500 and sumthing, im so crap at it, the time limit is soul destroying :frown: wish me luck guys

Don't worry!! I banged my head really hard just before I did mine, and it didnt seem to affect me!:biggrin:
crazygirl343
Don't worry!! I banged my head really hard just before I did mine, and it didnt seem to affect me!:biggrin:

lol nooo!! i was hopin to use that as my excuse when i do crap!!! :frown:
Toiletpaper8
Mines in 2 days :frown:

I haven't looked at any questions yet :frown: :frown:

ignorance is bliss :smile:
badger stripes
ignorance is bliss :smile:

Then why aren't more people in this world happy!!! :frown:
badger stripes
i think i make more mistakes on AR because i dont have to read anything, i dont look at the sets properly and think about them, i just look at the question/test square and see which one it looks the most like... which isnt how i shud b doing it lol... need to work on that.

LOL same. I think im dont think enough which i shud be doing.

I get butterflies when i think of Ukcat :frown:
SilentGirl
LOL same. I think im dont think enough which i shud be doing.

I get butterflies when i think of Ukcat :frown:

Just so you know it's Queen Mary...not Queen's Marry :p:

To be absolutely correct it's Barts and The London actually.
Good luck badger stripes and anyone else doing it soon :smile:
I'm sure you'll all be fine and do much better than you expect.
What do most uni's want us to make ourselves out to be in the DA section?? anyone got advice.
Major Awesome
What do most uni's want us to make ourselves out to be in the DA section?? anyone got advice.

Just be honest I guess. Otherwise you're just fooling yourself :p:

And there is no right or wrong answer, every answer has it's benefits :smile:
Toiletpaper8
Then why aren't more people in this world happy!!! :frown:

... maybe their ignorant of the fact that ignorance is bliss ? :s-smilie:
scaryhair
Good luck badger stripes and anyone else doing it soon :smile:
I'm sure you'll all be fine and do much better than you expect.

thankoo scary! .. i was considering dressing up in a barny the dinosaur costume to put off other applicants if theres not a dress code .... ?
Well I've done my UKCAT a few weeks ago. I'm happy with my results, could be better, but heck I tried. Recently I've been interested in applying to Leicester. I heard they take your lowest score and rank you based on it? I'm kinda worried about my VR score as it's below average. Would this affect my application and should I perhaps reconsider Leicester?

VR: 540
QR: 650
AR: 690
DA: 790
Avg: 667.5

Thanks. :smile:

And yes looking at my marks, it's quite obvious I was really nervous in the beginning.
Reply 974
magichearts
Well I've done my UKCAT a few weeks ago. I'm happy with my results, could be better, but heck I tried. Recently I've been interested in applying to Leicester. I heard they take your lowest score and rank you based on it? I'm kinda worried about my VR score as it's below average. Would this affect my application and should I perhaps reconsider Leicester?

VR: 540
QR: 650
AR: 690
DA: 790
Avg: 667.5

Thanks. :smile:

And yes looking at my marks, it's quite obvious I was really nervous in the beginning.

Wow, well done! Definately definately apply for Leicester with those marks.
hey, my ukcat isnt until friday but i think i deleted the conformation email. do i desperately need it to take the test? like did they ask you for it when you came? cause if so i need to email them to print it out again.
Reply 976
stargirl63
hey, my ukcat isnt until friday but i think i deleted the conformation email. do i desperately need it to take the test? like did they ask you for it when you came? cause if so i need to email them to print it out again.

Log in click view test and on the test you have booked click View Details and you get the same thing as in the email almost!!
You get a calculator for QR right?
Reply 978
I'm sooooooooooo scared about saturday man, I hope everyone does really well (including me :biggrin:)

I consider myself pretty good at maths, achieving almost the highest maths score out of the maths takers in my school in AS (excluding some further mathematicians) and I find the QR section on the UKCAT site IMPOSSIBLE to do, literally 50% of the questions done getting about 48% right.

PLEASE tell me that the QR on the real test is NOT as hard. I need some comforting now lol, I'm getting really cheesed off, I haven't had a summer holiday this year!

Toiletpaper8

Yeah you do, along with a whiteboard and pen :biggrin:
Reply 979
Toiletpaper8

Yep

Latest

Trending

Trending