best cheap fragrances for girls? Watch

lorinsrem
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by CTLeafez)
I know, I was just making a joke which has missed the mark 😂

Have you tried somewhere like Boots? Ngl I’m not really in the know about perfumes
oh sorry lol, and yes i have but they're not that cheap and not what i'm looking for scent wise
PastaIsLife
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if you really want a good one then just save up honestly. that’s what i’m doing. saving up for the ariana grande one. which one lasts the longest?
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by PastaIsLife)
if you really want a good one then just save up honestly. that’s what i’m doing. saving up for the ariana grande one. which one lasts the longest?
i believe the cloud one, reviews say that it lasts ages and it's really cozy and delicious smelling
ساره
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sweet pea fantasy by body fantasies
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by ساره)
sweet pea fantasy by body fantasies
thank you
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you tried creating your own with essential oils? They’re cheap enough and you can get some amazing scents. Plus the oil on your skin lasts ages.
Use a base oil and mix away.
Easily bought from internet or places like Holland and Barrett
ساره
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lorinsrem)
thank you
youre welcome. its defo a sweet girly type of spray. can't really explain it properly lol
lorinsrem
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Have you tried creating your own with essential oils? They’re cheap enough and you can get some amazing scents. Plus the oil on your skin lasts ages.
Use a base oil and mix away.
Easily bought from internet or places like Holland and Barrett
thanks, will check them out. i think i have tried one actually, a chocolatey one from a brand called 'Al Rehab'
themonicam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lorinsrem)
is it cloyingly sweet? and i researched Zara scents and found one called 'Nuit' which has really nice notes on fragrantica and is £12.99 for 200ml, have you tried it?
yes lol.. it is really sweet.. and no, I haven't.. maybe if there's a Zara shop near you just go and smell the ones they currently have (about 20ish perfumes probably)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
66.92%
No (44)
33.08%

Watched Threads