The Student Room Group

What do you think of Fortnite?

Scroll to see replies

I’ve tried it because my sister had no one to play it with, and it’s an okay game but I’m crap at FPS games so I don’t think my opinion is rly that valid
Original post by J0n3zviper
?????

A game that is not my taste to play. Saw it and I have no interest in trying out.
250 million players in a silly game. Ads are everywhere. First saw it on my favorite website named techbigs.
still my favourite video game
Surprised it doesn't get more of a backlash since it's often played by young kids and the game involves 'killing' other players with fairly realistic weapons - seems to get a free pass due to the cartoony avatars.

also it's arguably had a negative effect on the games industry with former quality single player franchises like fallout transforming into rubbishy PVP games like 76 since the studios now think they've seen a way to get more money while doing less work.
Original post by Joinedup
Surprised it doesn't get more of a backlash since it's often played by young kids and the game involves 'killing' other players with fairly realistic weapons - seems to get a free pass due to the cartoony avatars.

also it's arguably had a negative effect on the games industry with former quality single player franchises like fallout transforming into rubbishy PVP games like 76 since the studios now think they've seen a way to get more money while doing less work.

you're not killing, you're "eliminating".
It's boring and overrated
I used to dislike Fornite because I was crap at it in the beginning😅 Now I’ve won a few matches I quite enjoy it😂😂 #hatersgonnahate
Not as good as I thought minecraft is better
If there weren't that many kids, it would be more enjoyable. But actually with Fortnite skins it's very decent, especially with deep freeze bundle
Original post by Leviathan1611
you're not killing, you're "eliminating".

"Teaching" :h:
looks fun but I'm crap at those types of games so never tried it. Seen videos of it and the building massive towers while shooting other people seems stressfull lol.
Don't know why people are all saying "it's for 12yos" as I know many, many adults who play it .. and let's face it, there are lots of very rich, fully grown adults who have made their fortune streaming the game.

Each to their own.

My boyfriend plays and watches streamers, and I have tried but unsurprisingly I'm crap. I do enjoy watching the occasional stream though, but I will admit that I don't understand how people can play it for hours and hours on end, as it is essentially exactly the same every time, and only small things will change from match to match.

Quick Reply

Latest