What do you think of Fortnite? Watch

k_semczyk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’ve tried it because my sister had no one to play it with, and it’s an okay game but I’m crap at FPS games so I don’t think my opinion is rly that valid
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
?????
A game that is not my taste to play. Saw it and I have no interest in trying out.
azzezahaile
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
250 million players in a silly game. Ads are everywhere. First saw it on my favorite website named techbigs.
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
still my favourite video game
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Surprised it doesn't get more of a backlash since it's often played by young kids and the game involves 'killing' other players with fairly realistic weapons - seems to get a free pass due to the cartoony avatars.

also it's arguably had a negative effect on the games industry with former quality single player franchises like fallout transforming into rubbishy PVP games like 76 since the studios now think they've seen a way to get more money while doing less work.
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joinedup)
Surprised it doesn't get more of a backlash since it's often played by young kids and the game involves 'killing' other players with fairly realistic weapons - seems to get a free pass due to the cartoony avatars.

also it's arguably had a negative effect on the games industry with former quality single player franchises like fallout transforming into rubbishy PVP games like 76 since the studios now think they've seen a way to get more money while doing less work.
you're not killing, you're "eliminating".
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's boring and overrated
Cherub96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I used to dislike Fornite because I was crap at it in the beginning😅 Now I’ve won a few matches I quite enjoy it😂😂 #hatersgonnahate
Amazing Melon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not as good as I thought minecraft is better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (195)
67.71%
No (93)
32.29%

Watched Threads