Watch
rockchicklora
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tamm914)
Same here, just seen it now. Nervous now
Same! I got an email yesterday saying they'll interview via Skype. Kind of glad to be honest, but still nervous!
ellenaalice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aww man, does this mean I'm the only one without an email... doesn't look very good. Have they said which date your interview is on? I've got a tiny bit of hope that they haven't emailed me yet because I'm slotted for the 24th.
EllaMay89
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ellenaalice)
Aww man, does this mean I'm the only one without an email... doesn't look very good. Have they said which date your interview is on? I've got a tiny bit of hope that they haven't emailed me yet because I'm slotted for the 24th.
Oh no! Please try not to worry. I applied back in December, so they could be working through them in batches. They also said that they are going to reschedule the interviews, so I don't think they'll be happening next week. I've got my fingers crossed for you!
rockchicklora
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ellenaalice)
No of course not, it doesn't mean bad news, keeping fingers crossed for you! They will have had a lot of applications to read. Good luck, keep us posted
cat_1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Does anyone know when they’re going to let us know if we’ve got a place on the course? X
tamm914
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by cat_1996)
Does anyone know when they’re going to let us know if we’ve got a place on the course? X
Have you had your interview? x
cat_1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by tamm914)
Have you had your interview? x
Yes had it on Tuesday afternoon this week x
litlover24601
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by cat_1996)
I have my interview on 6 April so I’d imagine it would be after all the interviews are finished!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads