Manchester Met MSc Speech and Language Therapy 2020 entry

Watch
cat_1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Vicbee)
I've just logged onto my online application and it looks like it has been updated with a response. Mine says direct conditional offer.
Congratulations! 😁 mine still hasn’t changed! Did you get an email notification or did you just check the portal?
Vicbee
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by cat_1996)
Congratulations! 😁 mine still hasn’t changed! Did you get an email notification or did you just check the portal?
No, I haven't had an email. Only checked because I'd seen this thread. I don't want to believe it until I get an email. Also, I'm having a mad panic about funding. I'm a qualified teacher with QTS and when I went to apply online for funding they system said I wanst eligible. I'm waiting till the bank holiday is over to get a clear answer on this.
cat_1996
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Vicbee)
No, I haven't had an email. Only checked because I'd seen this thread. I don't want to believe it until I get an email. Also, I'm having a mad panic about funding. I'm a qualified teacher with QTS and when I went to apply online for funding they system said I wanst eligible. I'm waiting till the bank holiday is over to get a clear answer on this.
Yes, you probably won't hear back from anyone until tomorrow! Strange that they've updated the portal on a bank holiday...
Where did you find the update on the portal? I clicked 'review my applications' and this is all that showed on the screen (as if I haven't even applied for anything...)
Name:  mmu.PNG
Views: 52
Size:  28.2 KB
Attached files
Vicbee
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes, you probably won't hear back from anyone until tomorrow! Strange that they've updated the portal on a bank holiday...
Where did you find the update on the portal? I clicked 'review my applications' and this is all that showed on the screen (as if I haven't even applied for anything...)
I just looked at review my applications. I don't know when it was updated as I haven't ever looked on it before.
cat_1996
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’ve just received my letter of acceptance via email! 🥳
Vicbee
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations! That's great news.
Caitmary97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi I’ve received an offer! Was just wondering does anyone know how long we have to accept it or if there’s a cut off date?
Banana1234567
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi i have received an offer and accepted on the portal but no email yet.

Does anyone know when the start date is ?
Caitmary97
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Banana1234567)
Hi i have received an offer and accepted on the portal but no email yet.

Does anyone know when the start date is ?
I think start date is meant to be 1st September, I’m not 100% though!
Banana1234567
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Caitmary97)
I think start date is meant to be 1st September, I’m not 100% though!
Great thank you
Banana1234567
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi guys,

I am still waiting on Leeds Beckett but I have accepted my offer from MMU. I did my Bsc in leeds and want a change!

I will have to move from London to Manchester when we do start/ once the corona virus passess! It would be great to get to know anyone who is going to be starting MMU 2020. Would anyone like to connect on facebook ?
cat_1996
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Banana1234567)
Hi guys,

I am still waiting on Leeds Beckett but I have accepted my offer from MMU. I did my Bsc in leeds and want a change!

I will have to move from London to Manchester when we do start/ once the corona virus passess! It would be great to get to know anyone who is going to be starting MMU 2020. Would anyone like to connect on facebook ?
Hiya, I don’t have fb but do you have Instagram? Xx
Banana1234567
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hiya, I don’t have fb but do you have Instagram? Xx
Great ! I have sent you my instagram
apauli01.bbk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi There,I will have my interview next week, so clearly not sure if I will get an offer this year. However, I am also moving from London if I do get an offer from MMU. Would be nice to get to know people moving up going through the same process....If it is not meant to be for me this year, best of luck in any case, with your program and your life up North.Ana.
Banana1234567
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by apauli01.bbk)
Hi There,I will have my interview next week, so clearly not sure if I will get an offer this year. However, I am also moving from London if I do get an offer from MMU. Would be nice to get to know people moving up going through the same process....If it is not meant to be for me this year, best of luck in any case, with your program and your life up North.Ana.
So good to meet another who might be moving! I have sent you a private message
Clo Alice
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I’ve also got my interview for Monday! However just received an email to say it’s been rearranged due to a staff member being sick. How was the interview? I’m quite nervous as I don’t know what to expect. Did you watch the video clips and answers to questions for MMU interview? I’ve just done 4 years for Education Studies. Speak soon (:
Banana1234567
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Clo Alice)
Hi, I’ve also got my interview for Monday! However just received an email to say it’s been rearranged due to a staff member being sick. How was the interview? I’m quite nervous as I don’t know what to expect. Did you watch the video clips and answers to questions for MMU interview? I’ve just done 4 years for Education Studies. Speak soon (:
Hi, has your interview happened yet??? Good luck if you haven't had it yet! I have sent you a private message
lowfortysix
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thankfully I came across this post and figured out how to access my offer status, because I haven't received any offer letter at all. I have been offered a direct conditional offer. Strangely one of the conditions is for an academic reference on official headed paper, which the office already has a hold of.
EllaMay89
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello future Speechies! A fellow SLT-student has started a Facebook group for all prospective, current or recently-graduated students of SLT at UK Universities. It's a great place to chat about our courses and placements, share knowledge and experiences, and generally just get to know eachother as we go on to become fully-fledged SLTs If you would like to join, then you can search on Facebook for the group 'UK Speech & Language Students' or you can find the group by going to facebook.com/groups/UKSLTStudents and request to join. Good luck to those who have interviews coming up, and well done to all who have secured their places for September, or are continuing on in these uncertain times. x
lowfortysix
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Cat, congratulations on the offer! Do you know how long it took the office to email you the letter of acceptance after your application review portal was updated? I have been offered a conditional offer according to the portal but have yet to receive word via email.

Just curious as I'll need an official acceptance letter for my visa application being an international student :/
Last edited by lowfortysix; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (124)
24.41%
Better than expected (106)
20.87%
Worse than expected (278)
54.72%

Watched Threads