Miaj_27272
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Should I purposely tag this really cute lad in my Instagram post to gain his attention? He’s liked some of my recent posts. I have him on my Snap but he hasn’t popped up. I’m trying to initiate a convo with him, so I’m wondering if this is the best way.
MiracleLeaf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What's the post of?
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
(Original post by MiracleLeaf)
What's the post of?
Myself
MiracleLeaf
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Miaj_27272)
Myself
So you'd just tag him in it when he's not in the pic? Idk but I think that's kind of strange

Just message him
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
So you'd just tag him in it when he's not in the pic? Idk but I think that's kind of strange

Just message him
I tag others lol but there my mates😂 I dunno if to just make an excuse to talk to him like say “ oh, sorry that tag was a mistake “ and then try and initiate a conversation from there etc
MiracleLeaf
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I tag others lol but there my mates😂 I dunno if to just make an excuse to talk to him like say “ oh, sorry that tag was a mistake “ and then try and initiate a conversation from there etc
ohh right haha, yeah go for it, what's the worst that could happen 😂
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
ohh right haha, yeah go for it, what's the worst that could happen 😂
Yeah aha x
MiracleLeaf
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah aha x
How did it go lol?
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Should I purposely tag this really cute lad in my Instagram post to gain his attention? ... I’m trying to initiate a convo with him, so I’m wondering if this is the best way.
trying to initiate a conversation in every weird way except for thinking of something to have a conversation about and actually talking him

nice. quality lmao
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
(Original post by HoldThisL)
trying to initiate a conversation in every weird way except for thinking of something to have a conversation about and actually talking him

nice. quality lmao
No but When I go to his work place he’s barely there so I have to “shoot my shot” somehow 😂😂😂
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
How did it go lol?
Haven’t done it yet lol
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why not just send him a general 'hey how are you" by direct message and then say

“ oh, sorry that message was a mistake “ and then try and initiate a conversation from there etc :holmes:
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Seems desperate imo. Just chat to him damn. Why are girls so timid about starting a conversation? My best friend had liked this guy she follows on Insta for YEARS so I encouraged her to message him first and they've been chatting non stop for weeks and have a load of ****e in common. And if he doesn't reply then MOVE ON.
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
:ditto:
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by ForestShadow)
why not just send him a general 'hey how are you" by direct message and then say

“ oh, sorry that message was a mistake “ and then try and initiate a conversation from there etc :holmes:
Lol I’ve given up now I’d rather just talk to him irl
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Lol I’ve given up now I’d rather just talk to him irl
of course thats the best option :lol: take some guts though to be fair, how did it go if you've done it already?
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ForestShadow)
of course thats the best option :lol: take some guts though to be fair, how did it go if you've done it already?
I haven’t talked to him irl yet as haven’t had chance to. I’ve tried popping up to him on snap already saying “someone new talk” to give him a chance to pop up to me But he opened it and didn’t respond. 🙄 Why are guys so confusing / hard to understand lol. I don’t know what else to do as he likes my recent photos on insta whenever I post like a cute selfie or something but he hasn’t got the nerve to pop up to me on snap... I just don’t understand 😂😂 any advice ?
khadija.khatun
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Why not just text hey how are u?
i think guys like confidence
Miaj_27272
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by khadija.khatun)
Why not just text hey how are u?
i think guys like confidence
Yah but he doesn’t exactly know me tho😂 I don’t wanna put him off or owt with popping up randomly or would that be okay ?
khadija.khatun
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yah but he doesn’t exactly know me tho😂 I don’t wanna put him off or owt with popping up randomly or would that be okay ?
It's fine you can start it off with hey i just saw your instagram post then relate it to u or something like "i like doing that too" or ask him a question about a post. when u start the convo im sure you'll both ask each loads of random questions and if not at least u know hes not interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (75)
18.7%
Labour (161)
40.15%
Liberal Democrats (86)
21.45%
Green Party (30)
7.48%
Brexit Party (12)
2.99%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.25%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)