Chowderzzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
So about a month back I submitted my UCAS application along with my personal statement and everything else. It has only just occurred to me that I said I had read a book that I hadn’t actually read on my personal statement. I now have the book and have began reading it but it is 750 A4 pages long. I don’t know if I’ll finish it by interview times (assuming I get one) so should I just read a summary of each chapter or just knuckle down and smash through it?
Last edited by Chowderzzz; 10 months ago
Elzon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Of all the books why did it have to be 750 pages man 😂. Yeah you’re probably better off reading a detailed summary since there no point rushing it as you’ll retain nothing from it.
Chowderzzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Elzon)
Of all the books why did it have to be 750 pages man 😂. Yeah you’re probably better off reading a detailed summary since there no point rushing it as you’ll retain nothing from it.
Honestly I’m such a clown. I never even bothered to check how long it was 😂
itscourtchicks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Maybe read a chapter or two which you think would be interesting and if they ask about it in interview then you can use these to say they were your favourite chapter for example, or you found them the most interesting? Other than that, just read chapter summaries and skim the book.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (4)
12.5%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (10)
31.25%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
9.38%
No, I haven't received any communication (15)
46.88%

Watched Threads