EmilyRose98x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Guys,

I was at the assessment centre on the 30th and I'm just wondering if anyone who was also there has heard back from them yet?

I had a missed call from a withheld number on the 1st but no voicemail was left so I don't know if it was them?

Just a bit worried and anxious to know what my next steps are with regards to starting it or having to apply again next year!

Thanks
ssd93
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EmilyRose98x)
Hi Guys,

I was at the assessment centre on the 30th and I'm just wondering if anyone who was also there has heard back from them yet?

I had a missed call from a withheld number on the 1st but no voicemail was left so I don't know if it was them?

Just a bit worried and anxious to know what my next steps are with regards to starting it or having to apply again next year!

Thanks
I was also at the assessment centre on the 30th and have heard nothing, have you heard yet?
EmilyRose98x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ssd93)
I was also at the assessment centre on the 30th and have heard nothing, have you heard yet?
Hi, yes they rang me on Monday to say I have got a place! Good luck with your application
ssd93
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by EmilyRose98x)
Hi, yes they rang me on Monday to say I have got a place! Good luck with your application
I also got the call! I was so shocked but so happy 😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (86)
18.38%
Labour (198)
42.31%
Liberal Democrats (95)
20.3%
Green Party (33)
7.05%
Brexit Party (15)
3.21%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.28%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.07%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)