The Student Room Group

Frontline Cohort 2020

Hi Guys,

I was at the assessment centre on the 30th and I'm just wondering if anyone who was also there has heard back from them yet?

I had a missed call from a withheld number on the 1st but no voicemail was left so I don't know if it was them?

Just a bit worried and anxious to know what my next steps are with regards to starting it or having to apply again next year!

Reply 1
Original post by EmilyRose98x
Hi Guys,

I was at the assessment centre on the 30th and I'm just wondering if anyone who was also there has heard back from them yet?

I had a missed call from a withheld number on the 1st but no voicemail was left so I don't know if it was them?

Just a bit worried and anxious to know what my next steps are with regards to starting it or having to apply again next year!

I was also at the assessment centre on the 30th and have heard nothing, have you heard yet?
Original post by ssd93
I was also at the assessment centre on the 30th and have heard nothing, have you heard yet?

Hi, yes they rang me on Monday to say I have got a place! Good luck with your application:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by EmilyRose98x
Hi, yes they rang me on Monday to say I have got a place! Good luck with your application:smile:

I also got the call! I was so shocked but so happy 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending