First time, finding the spot? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
keep anon or delete please

goign away next week on a lads holiday. im a virgin, and hoping to loose it. the problem is, i dont wanna turn round and say im a virgin, because if i do, i know ill go all shy and nervous then. woudl it be eays to bluff your way through it? what do peopel mean by hitting the spot? and finding the right hole and things?

cheers
Erradhadh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
keep anon or delete please

goign away next week on a lads holiday. im a virgin, and hoping to loose it. the problem is, i dont wanna turn round and say im a virgin, because if i do, i know ill go all shy and nervous then. woudl it be eays to bluff your way through it? what do peopel mean by hitting the spot? and finding the right hole and things?

cheers
Google and the search function is your friend: use both.
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meh, just don't act like some sort of stud and go slow. Have you never had an intimacy with a girl if you don't even know where the "right hole" is? I don't think planning in advance that you're going to lose your virginity on this lads holiday is a great idea.
Peanut42
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So many things are wrong with that post. Do you plan on just losing your virginity to some random drunk girl? Classy.
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How do you find the hole?!

Use google or something
QI Elf
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Peanut42)
So many things are wrong with that post. Do you plan on just losing your virginity to some random drunk girl? Classy.
:ditto:

If I were you I would wait. It will be far more meaningful and special if you do. Who cares if you are a virgin? Please, please don't just have s*x just to loose your virginity, you shouldn't care what your friends think. Its not up to them to decide; but then it's not up to me either. Do what you think is best, but if it was me, I would wait.
atoms4peace
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's the middle one!
Flick The Switch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll help you find the hole :teeth:

Nahh seriously, why would you just want to lose it? It is because all your mates are at it?
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Flick The Switch)
I'll help you find the hole :teeth:

Nahh seriously, why would you just want to lose it? It is because all your mates are at it?
:rofl: and :dito:
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ignore the posts that say don't do it. If you want it to be a meaningful experience then sound, wait. If on the other hand you see it as a burden and just want to get it out the way then probably the sooner the better.

You have two choices if you decide to go for it.

1) You tell the girl your with once you know you are "in" so to speak.

2) You just do what comes natural (no pun intended).

Either way just don't obsess about it and don't start expecting this magical experience because most of the time your first time never is.

@Atom: AHAHAHAHAHA!
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Erradhadh)
Google and the search function is your friend: use both.
this is true.
tsr is not for sex tips im afraid.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (535)
37.84%
No - but I will (110)
7.78%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise